- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Miley Cyrus Kissed Liam Hemsworth
Looks like Miley Cyrus is growing up, pole dancing, sexy cover of Elle’s Aug. edition (picture above) and now kissy face with Liam Hemsworth.
On Wednesday, Miley Cyrus, was spotted giving Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, a very mature kiss goodbye at the Nashville airport.
Hemsworth jumped out of Cyrus’ truck with his luggage and headed for the terminal doors when “she jumped into his arms and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him and leaned back and he was dipping her,” says Emanuel, a New York actor who was also at the airport. “It was like a scene out of an old movie where the guy’s getting on a train and they’re saying their goodbyes.”
Miley and Liam recently wrapped the film The Last Song (also starring Kelly Preston and Greg Kinnear) in Tybee, Georgia, and attended the film’s wrap party together last week.
The Last Song is the story of Ronnie Miller, played by Miley Cyrus, and the summer that she spends with her father, played by Greg Kinnear, at Wrightsville Beach. At the start of the summer, she is a rebellious 17 year old who resents her parents for their messy divorce; she is particularly annoyed that she is being forced to spend the summer with her estranged father, to whom she has not spoken in three years. She is so angry that she has abandoned the one thing that she and her father used to share in common — playing the piano. She has no desire to spend the summer in North Carolina; she has no desire to get to know Will Blakelee (played by Liam Hemsworth), the good-looking beach volleyball player who literally bumps into her during her first day in the South; and she has no desire to reconnect with the father who walked away from her, her mother, and her brother. However, a run-in with the wrong crowd combined with a nest of endangered loggerhead turtle eggs results in Ronnie’s unexpected maturation. The summer she initially dreaded ends up being an opportunity for her to learn about faith, family, and love.
And of course the movie The Last Song is where Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth met and began their relationship. The relationship that resulted in an almost marriage. Both Miley and Liam have gone on to other movies and fame.
They seem like a cute couple. What do you think about Liam and Miley getting together?