- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Sienna Miller and New Boyfriend Relax in Spain (Photos)|Sienna Miller Photos
Sienna Miller was seen relaxing after her grueling press tour of GI Joe in Ibiza, Spain with some friends and her new boyfriend, George Barker.
Miller and Barker haven’t been dating very long but are rumored to be quite enamored with each other. Sienna and her sister were in Spain for their step-mother’s 50th birthday party. Sienna introduced George to her family during their visit.
Since this article was written in 2009 we have updated it in 2015, to adhere to Google’s guidelines.
We now know that Miller and Barker did not last. In 2008 Miller had a highly publicized affair with married actor Balthazar Getty. In December 2009, it was reported that Jude Law and Sienna Miller had rekindled their on again/off again relationship. They split up again in February 2011 and went their separate ways for good in 2011.
She has been dating actor Tom Sturridge since 2011 and is currently engaged to him. Miller had her first child with Sturridge in 2012. she gave birth to their daughter, whom she named Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge.
As for her film success, Miller went on to appear in the Oscar nominated film, American Sniper with Bradley Cooper. American Sniper is a biographical war drama film based on the book American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle. With 255 kills, 160 of which were officially confirmed by the Department of Defense, Kyle was the deadliest marksman in U.S. military history. Miller played Kyle’s wife, Taya Renae. The couple met at a bar, they married before he was sent to Iraq after the September 11th attacks on the United States in 2011.
The film stars Bradley Cooper as Kyle and Sienna Miller as his wife Taya, with Luke Grimes, Kyle Gallner, Sam Jaeger, Jake McDorman and Cory Hardrict in supporting roles. The film does not show the death of the American Sniper, who was killed after returning home, while trying to help an army vet, who turned on him and murdered him.