- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Confirmed – Simon Cowell Leaving American Idol
Simon Cowell has confirmed that he’s leaving American Idol after this season.
Cowell made the announcement at the Television Critics Association press tour in California. Cowell said he’s bringing his popular UK show The X Factor to the United States in 2011.
“We did talk about me staying on both shows, but when we looked at the practicalities of that, it was impossible,” Cowell said. “In my opinion, it’s like having a good player and a good football team. The two have to be okay together. I believe it’s not my show, but it’s still very close to me… I’m confident [American Idol] will continue to be the No. 1 show. Everyone is committed to keeping it that way.”
The X Factor is almost identical to Idol, except that groups are allowed to enter the singing competition and there’s no age limit on contestants.
As to who is going to replace Cowell – what kind of question is that. Cowell is irreplaceable!!