- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Desperate Housewives Preview 1/3/2010
Desperate Housewives returns after taking a few weeks off for the holidays. It feels like forever!!
Tonight’s episode of Desperate Housewives looks at life after the plane crash. The residents of Wisteria Lane reflect on what their lives might have been had they made different choices. Susan contemplates a life with Karl had she not left him; Bree considers life without Orson; Lynette thinks about a future with her unborn twins; Carlos reflects on how Gaby would be as an over-protective mom; and Angie ponders the consequences should her secrets be revealed.
Sounds like a good one. Anyone else looking forward to a great episode!!