- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Desperate Housewives Preview 1/3/2010
Desperate Housewives returns after taking a few weeks off for the holidays. It feels like forever!!
Tonight’s episode of Desperate Housewives looks at life after the plane crash. The residents of Wisteria Lane reflect on what their lives might have been had they made different choices. Susan contemplates a life with Karl had she not left him; Bree considers life without Orson; Lynette thinks about a future with her unborn twins; Carlos reflects on how Gaby would be as an over-protective mom; and Angie ponders the consequences should her secrets be revealed.
Sounds like a good one. Anyone else looking forward to a great episode!!