- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Desperate Housewives Preview 1/3/2010
Desperate Housewives returns after taking a few weeks off for the holidays. It feels like forever!!
Tonight’s episode of Desperate Housewives looks at life after the plane crash. The residents of Wisteria Lane reflect on what their lives might have been had they made different choices. Susan contemplates a life with Karl had she not left him; Bree considers life without Orson; Lynette thinks about a future with her unborn twins; Carlos reflects on how Gaby would be as an over-protective mom; and Angie ponders the consequences should her secrets be revealed.
Sounds like a good one. Anyone else looking forward to a great episode!!