- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Desperate Housewives Preview 1/3/2010
Desperate Housewives returns after taking a few weeks off for the holidays. It feels like forever!!
Tonight’s episode of Desperate Housewives looks at life after the plane crash. The residents of Wisteria Lane reflect on what their lives might have been had they made different choices. Susan contemplates a life with Karl had she not left him; Bree considers life without Orson; Lynette thinks about a future with her unborn twins; Carlos reflects on how Gaby would be as an over-protective mom; and Angie ponders the consequences should her secrets be revealed.
Sounds like a good one. Anyone else looking forward to a great episode!!