- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Fergie and Josh Duhamel Renew Wedding Vows
Fergie and Josh Duhamel renewed their wedding vows in a private ceremony just outside of Santa Barbara.
What better way to celebrate your 1st anniversary then with your husband whisking you off by helicopter to tell you how much he loves you.
Fergie and Duhamel’s first weeding was in front of hundreds of guests in Malibu on Jan. 10, 2009 . According to RadarOnline.com the couple wed again with just the two of them and a minister outside Santa Barbara, Calif.
“It was a total surprise for Fergie,” according to US.
Afterward, the couple had a romantic dinner at the resort’s upscale Miro eatery.
“They had the whole restaurant to themselves and left before the first customers came in,” a source tells RadarOnline.com
Following the meal, the couple left hand-in-hand to return to the helicopter and fly back to Los Angeles.
Fergie and Duhamel’s first year of marriage has not been without rumors and allegations. Duhamel has been accused by a stripper of having an affair while he was shooting the comedy Life As We Know It in Atlanta, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied.
Let’s hope the 2nd year of their marriage is a happier one and rumor free.