- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Fergie and Josh Duhamel Renew Wedding Vows
Fergie and Josh Duhamel renewed their wedding vows in a private ceremony just outside of Santa Barbara.
What better way to celebrate your 1st anniversary then with your husband whisking you off by helicopter to tell you how much he loves you.
Fergie and Duhamel’s first weeding was in front of hundreds of guests in Malibu on Jan. 10, 2009 . According to RadarOnline.com the couple wed again with just the two of them and a minister outside Santa Barbara, Calif.
“It was a total surprise for Fergie,” according to US.
Afterward, the couple had a romantic dinner at the resort’s upscale Miro eatery.
“They had the whole restaurant to themselves and left before the first customers came in,” a source tells RadarOnline.com
Following the meal, the couple left hand-in-hand to return to the helicopter and fly back to Los Angeles.
Fergie and Duhamel’s first year of marriage has not been without rumors and allegations. Duhamel has been accused by a stripper of having an affair while he was shooting the comedy Life As We Know It in Atlanta, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied.
Let’s hope the 2nd year of their marriage is a happier one and rumor free.