- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Robert Downey, Jr. Best Actor In a Motion Picture at 2010 Golden Globes (Video) | Robert Downey, Jr. Acceptance Speech 2010 Golden Globe Awards (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. won the Best Actor in a Motion Picture at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards on January 17, 2010.
Downey was not prepared to win since his wife told him he didn’t have a chance and Matt Damon was going to win. Downey went with that and thanked no one. He didn’t thank his wife, he didn’t thank the crew and told everyone how lucky they were that he appeared in the film. It was definitely the best acceptance speech for the evening. No awards are given for that but at least a good laugh was had by all. Check out the video below.