- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Robert Downey, Jr. Best Actor In a Motion Picture at 2010 Golden Globes (Video) | Robert Downey, Jr. Acceptance Speech 2010 Golden Globe Awards (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. won the Best Actor in a Motion Picture at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards on January 17, 2010.
Downey was not prepared to win since his wife told him he didn’t have a chance and Matt Damon was going to win. Downey went with that and thanked no one. He didn’t thank his wife, he didn’t thank the crew and told everyone how lucky they were that he appeared in the film. It was definitely the best acceptance speech for the evening. No awards are given for that but at least a good laugh was had by all. Check out the video below.