- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Robert Downey, Jr. Best Actor In a Motion Picture at 2010 Golden Globes (Video) | Robert Downey, Jr. Acceptance Speech 2010 Golden Globe Awards (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. won the Best Actor in a Motion Picture at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards on January 17, 2010.
Downey was not prepared to win since his wife told him he didn’t have a chance and Matt Damon was going to win. Downey went with that and thanked no one. He didn’t thank his wife, he didn’t thank the crew and told everyone how lucky they were that he appeared in the film. It was definitely the best acceptance speech for the evening. No awards are given for that but at least a good laugh was had by all. Check out the video below.