- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Robert Downey, Jr. Best Actor In a Motion Picture at 2010 Golden Globes (Video) | Robert Downey, Jr. Acceptance Speech 2010 Golden Globe Awards (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. won the Best Actor in a Motion Picture at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards on January 17, 2010.
Downey was not prepared to win since his wife told him he didn’t have a chance and Matt Damon was going to win. Downey went with that and thanked no one. He didn’t thank his wife, he didn’t thank the crew and told everyone how lucky they were that he appeared in the film. It was definitely the best acceptance speech for the evening. No awards are given for that but at least a good laugh was had by all. Check out the video below.