- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Robert Downey, Jr. Best Actor In a Motion Picture at 2010 Golden Globes (Video) | Robert Downey, Jr. Acceptance Speech 2010 Golden Globe Awards (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. won the Best Actor in a Motion Picture at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards on January 17, 2010.
Downey was not prepared to win since his wife told him he didn’t have a chance and Matt Damon was going to win. Downey went with that and thanked no one. He didn’t thank his wife, he didn’t thank the crew and told everyone how lucky they were that he appeared in the film. It was definitely the best acceptance speech for the evening. No awards are given for that but at least a good laugh was had by all. Check out the video below.