- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Sandra Bullock Wins SAG Award for Outstanding Female Actor
Sandra Bullock looked absolutely gorgeous in an Alexander McQueen gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards held at Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 23).
Bullock presented her Proposal co-star, Betty White, with a lifetime achievement award.
Sandra also took home an award of her own – she won Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for The Blind Side.
Bullock paid tribute to her husband Jesse James at the awards show,
“You get dressed up in monkey suits and you sit at a table with people you don’t know,” she said. “And I leave you there, and then you come back with, like, Morgan Freeman’s e-mail [address]. I don’t know how you do it. I love you so much, and you’re really hot. And I want you so much!”
Bullock has every reason to be proud of her win as she is sweeping the awards this year with her performance in Blind Side. Do you think there is an Oscar in her near future?