- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Brooke Burke is the New Co-Host of DWTS
ABC has announced the new co-host for “Dancing with the Stars”.
Season 7 champion Brooke Burke is the new celebrity co-host alongside Tom Bergeron for the Spring 2010 season of “Dancing with the Stars”.
An all new cast of eleven celebrities will showcase their fancy footwork for the first time on the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars,” MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), with no eliminations in first week of the competition. In week two, all of the couples will return and try to outshine each other once again in a two-hour show. The couple with the lowest combined judges’ scores and public votes for both performances will be sent home on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.”
What do you think of Brooke Burke as the new host of DWTS?? Are you looking forward to seeing her again??