- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Brooke Burke is the New Co-Host of DWTS
ABC has announced the new co-host for “Dancing with the Stars”.
Season 7 champion Brooke Burke is the new celebrity co-host alongside Tom Bergeron for the Spring 2010 season of “Dancing with the Stars”.
An all new cast of eleven celebrities will showcase their fancy footwork for the first time on the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars,” MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), with no eliminations in first week of the competition. In week two, all of the couples will return and try to outshine each other once again in a two-hour show. The couple with the lowest combined judges’ scores and public votes for both performances will be sent home on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.”
What do you think of Brooke Burke as the new host of DWTS?? Are you looking forward to seeing her again??