- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Brooke Burke is the New Co-Host of DWTS
ABC has announced the new co-host for “Dancing with the Stars”.
Season 7 champion Brooke Burke is the new celebrity co-host alongside Tom Bergeron for the Spring 2010 season of “Dancing with the Stars”.
An all new cast of eleven celebrities will showcase their fancy footwork for the first time on the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars,” MONDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), with no eliminations in first week of the competition. In week two, all of the couples will return and try to outshine each other once again in a two-hour show. The couple with the lowest combined judges’ scores and public votes for both performances will be sent home on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.”
What do you think of Brooke Burke as the new host of DWTS?? Are you looking forward to seeing her again??