- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 Filled With Drama
The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” ended with drama and it looks like it will be going into it’s second season with drama.
Friday night, Danielle Staub’s ex-husband Kevin Maher, the subject of a long-ago tell-all in which he revealed that Staub, then known as Beverly Merrill, was a coke-addicted stripper with a criminal record, dined at Cipriani in New York with Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita, according to NJ.com.
Charles Kipps, the New Brunswick native who wrote the book, “Cop Without a Badge,” about Maher’s transformation from con to undercover man was also there.
It didn’t take long for the drama to spill over to Twitter. Laurita tweets about the dinner:
“everything was answered, i have clarity. moving on now!”
Laurita also twittered ( in reference to Staub)
“Just so this talk of crazy ends. Ex took a polygraph to clear his name and crazy is a big time liar. That’s my closure. Let’s all move on.”
Teresa Giudice tweeted,
“omg what am i hearing, music to my ears…she is certifiable…”
In response, Staub tweeted,
“Remember we are all created equal as equals treat each other with kindness and respect.
I’m looking forward to the new season of The Real Housewives of NJ. The Real Housewives of New Jersey season two premieres on Monday, May 3 at 10 p.m. ET. I know I will be turning in – will you??