- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 Filled With Drama
The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” ended with drama and it looks like it will be going into it’s second season with drama.
Friday night, Danielle Staub’s ex-husband Kevin Maher, the subject of a long-ago tell-all in which he revealed that Staub, then known as Beverly Merrill, was a coke-addicted stripper with a criminal record, dined at Cipriani in New York with Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita, according to NJ.com.
Charles Kipps, the New Brunswick native who wrote the book, “Cop Without a Badge,” about Maher’s transformation from con to undercover man was also there.
It didn’t take long for the drama to spill over to Twitter. Laurita tweets about the dinner:
“everything was answered, i have clarity. moving on now!”
Laurita also twittered ( in reference to Staub)
“Just so this talk of crazy ends. Ex took a polygraph to clear his name and crazy is a big time liar. That’s my closure. Let’s all move on.”
Teresa Giudice tweeted,
“omg what am i hearing, music to my ears…she is certifiable…”
In response, Staub tweeted,
“Remember we are all created equal as equals treat each other with kindness and respect.
I’m looking forward to the new season of The Real Housewives of NJ. The Real Housewives of New Jersey season two premieres on Monday, May 3 at 10 p.m. ET. I know I will be turning in – will you??