- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 Filled With Drama
The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” ended with drama and it looks like it will be going into it’s second season with drama.
Friday night, Danielle Staub’s ex-husband Kevin Maher, the subject of a long-ago tell-all in which he revealed that Staub, then known as Beverly Merrill, was a coke-addicted stripper with a criminal record, dined at Cipriani in New York with Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita, according to NJ.com.
Charles Kipps, the New Brunswick native who wrote the book, “Cop Without a Badge,” about Maher’s transformation from con to undercover man was also there.
It didn’t take long for the drama to spill over to Twitter. Laurita tweets about the dinner:
“everything was answered, i have clarity. moving on now!”
Laurita also twittered ( in reference to Staub)
“Just so this talk of crazy ends. Ex took a polygraph to clear his name and crazy is a big time liar. That’s my closure. Let’s all move on.”
Teresa Giudice tweeted,
“omg what am i hearing, music to my ears…she is certifiable…”
In response, Staub tweeted,
“Remember we are all created equal as equals treat each other with kindness and respect.
I’m looking forward to the new season of The Real Housewives of NJ. The Real Housewives of New Jersey season two premieres on Monday, May 3 at 10 p.m. ET. I know I will be turning in – will you??