- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Dancing With the Stars Preview Reba McEntire 4/6/10 | DWTS Preview 4/6/10
Then there were 10. Dancing With the Stars has ten couples left. The ten couples await their fate as the second couple will be sent home on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show,” TUESDAY, APRIL 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on ABC. Performing two of her hits will be multimedia superstar Reba. Also performing an acoustic “Paso Doble” on guitar is “Dancing with the Stars” pro Mark Ballas.
Considered one of the most successful female recording artists in history across all genres of music, Reba has seen every studio album since 1984’s “My Kind of Country” certified Gold or higher, with 13 of her last studio albums all achieving Platinum + status. She has sold over 55 million albums worldwide and has earned 34 #1 singles and has won 15 American Music Awards, 12 Academy of Country Music Awards, nine People’s Choice Awards, seven Country Music Association Awards and two GRAMMY Awards. On Tuesday, Reba will perform two numbers from her #1 Gold album, “Keep On Loving You,” including the biggest chart hit of her career, “Consider Me Gone,” which spent four consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Country Chart and USA Today/Country Aircheck Chart. Accompanying her on the dance floor will be former series pros Lacey Schwimmer and Dmitry Chaplin. Reba will also perform fan favorite “I Want a Cowboy,” and will be accompanied by pros Val Chmerkovskiy, Maks Chmerkovskiy, Snejana Petrova and Edyta Sliwinska.
In addition, dance pro/musician Mark Ballas, together with three other musicians, will play an acoustic paso doble arrangement of “Malague–a” live in the show. They will be accompanied on the dance floor by Derek Hough and Chelsie Hightower.