- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dancing With the Stars Preview Reba McEntire 4/6/10 | DWTS Preview 4/6/10
Then there were 10. Dancing With the Stars has ten couples left. The ten couples await their fate as the second couple will be sent home on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show,” TUESDAY, APRIL 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on ABC. Performing two of her hits will be multimedia superstar Reba. Also performing an acoustic “Paso Doble” on guitar is “Dancing with the Stars” pro Mark Ballas.
Considered one of the most successful female recording artists in history across all genres of music, Reba has seen every studio album since 1984’s “My Kind of Country” certified Gold or higher, with 13 of her last studio albums all achieving Platinum + status. She has sold over 55 million albums worldwide and has earned 34 #1 singles and has won 15 American Music Awards, 12 Academy of Country Music Awards, nine People’s Choice Awards, seven Country Music Association Awards and two GRAMMY Awards. On Tuesday, Reba will perform two numbers from her #1 Gold album, “Keep On Loving You,” including the biggest chart hit of her career, “Consider Me Gone,” which spent four consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Country Chart and USA Today/Country Aircheck Chart. Accompanying her on the dance floor will be former series pros Lacey Schwimmer and Dmitry Chaplin. Reba will also perform fan favorite “I Want a Cowboy,” and will be accompanied by pros Val Chmerkovskiy, Maks Chmerkovskiy, Snejana Petrova and Edyta Sliwinska.
In addition, dance pro/musician Mark Ballas, together with three other musicians, will play an acoustic paso doble arrangement of “Malague–a” live in the show. They will be accompanied on the dance floor by Derek Hough and Chelsie Hightower.