- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Not Getting a Divorce
Tori Spelling and husband, Dean McDermott are not getting a divorce. In case you were wondering.
“We’re not headed for divorce,” Spelling stated on Monday’s Today show. “We’re committed to each other, we’re committed to this family. But you know, we work on things just like everyone else.
Rumors that the couple of four years were calling it quits sprouted up after footage from the fifth season of their Oxygen reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, showed them feuding.
“It’s like you got more and more unhappy and angry,” Spelling says to her husband, “I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much.”
Despite the rough patch, the couple says they wouldn’t change anything about their lives — or take their show off TV.
What do you think – is this just for ratings or just a “normal” marriage going throught its ups and downs.