- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Not Getting a Divorce
Tori Spelling and husband, Dean McDermott are not getting a divorce. In case you were wondering.
“We’re not headed for divorce,” Spelling stated on Monday’s Today show. “We’re committed to each other, we’re committed to this family. But you know, we work on things just like everyone else.
Rumors that the couple of four years were calling it quits sprouted up after footage from the fifth season of their Oxygen reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, showed them feuding.
“It’s like you got more and more unhappy and angry,” Spelling says to her husband, “I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much.”
Despite the rough patch, the couple says they wouldn’t change anything about their lives — or take their show off TV.
What do you think – is this just for ratings or just a “normal” marriage going throught its ups and downs.