- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Not Getting a Divorce
Tori Spelling and husband, Dean McDermott are not getting a divorce. In case you were wondering.
“We’re not headed for divorce,” Spelling stated on Monday’s Today show. “We’re committed to each other, we’re committed to this family. But you know, we work on things just like everyone else.
Rumors that the couple of four years were calling it quits sprouted up after footage from the fifth season of their Oxygen reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, showed them feuding.
“It’s like you got more and more unhappy and angry,” Spelling says to her husband, “I just want the old Dean back. I really do. I miss you so much.”
Despite the rough patch, the couple says they wouldn’t change anything about their lives — or take their show off TV.
What do you think – is this just for ratings or just a “normal” marriage going throught its ups and downs.