- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Bret Michaels Plans to Return to Celebrity Apprentice and Visit Oprah
Bret Michaels is making a miraculous recovery after suffering from a sub-arachnoid hemorrage on April 21. The rocker and television personality was hospitalized in critical condition and is now undergoing physical therapy twice a day.
Michaels, 47, is on of five remaining celebrities on this season’s Celebrity Apprentice and is planning to attend the live finale next Sunday, May 23 on NBC.
“We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale,” host Donald Trump told PEOPLE. “I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor.”
But before the finale, Bret Michaels plans to make his first TV appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show in an episode set to air Wednesday (May 19).
He’s also getting back to performing May 28 at the Hard Rock in Biloxi, Miss., and then kicking off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
It all sounds a bit ambitious, hope he is not overdoing it.