- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Bret Michaels Plans to Return to Celebrity Apprentice and Visit Oprah
Bret Michaels is making a miraculous recovery after suffering from a sub-arachnoid hemorrage on April 21. The rocker and television personality was hospitalized in critical condition and is now undergoing physical therapy twice a day.
Michaels, 47, is on of five remaining celebrities on this season’s Celebrity Apprentice and is planning to attend the live finale next Sunday, May 23 on NBC.
“We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale,” host Donald Trump told PEOPLE. “I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor.”
But before the finale, Bret Michaels plans to make his first TV appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show in an episode set to air Wednesday (May 19).
He’s also getting back to performing May 28 at the Hard Rock in Biloxi, Miss., and then kicking off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
It all sounds a bit ambitious, hope he is not overdoing it.