- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Bret Michaels Plans to Return to Celebrity Apprentice and Visit Oprah
Bret Michaels is making a miraculous recovery after suffering from a sub-arachnoid hemorrage on April 21. The rocker and television personality was hospitalized in critical condition and is now undergoing physical therapy twice a day.
Michaels, 47, is on of five remaining celebrities on this season’s Celebrity Apprentice and is planning to attend the live finale next Sunday, May 23 on NBC.
“We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale,” host Donald Trump told PEOPLE. “I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor.”
But before the finale, Bret Michaels plans to make his first TV appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show in an episode set to air Wednesday (May 19).
He’s also getting back to performing May 28 at the Hard Rock in Biloxi, Miss., and then kicking off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
It all sounds a bit ambitious, hope he is not overdoing it.