- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood Perform at the Season Finale of American Idol 2010
It may have been the Season Finale of American Idol but it seemed more like a concert to end all concerts. Anyone who was someone in the music industry was at the 2010 finale singing.
Performing at the finale:
- Alice Cooper – ‘School is Out’ with Lee DeWyze, Crystal Bowersox and the top 12 American Idol contestants
- Kris Allen – ‘The Truth’
- Bee Gees – ‘How Deep is Your Live’ with Siobhan Magnus and Aaron Kelly
- Michael McDonald – ‘Taking it to the Streets’ with Michael Lynche
- Christina Aguilera – ‘Beautiful’ joined by the top 6 female American Idol finalists. They also sang Fighter.
- Christina Aguilera – solo performance of ‘You Lost Me’
- Hall and Oates – ‘I Can’t Go For That’ and ‘Maneater’ with the top 6 male American Idol finalists. They also sing ‘You Make My Dream Comes True’
- Alanis Morissette – ‘You Oughta Know’ with Crystal Bowersox
- Bret Michaels – ‘Every Rose Has It’s Thorn’ with Casey James
- Chicago – Medley of hits with Lee DeWyze
- General Larry Platt – ‘Pants on the Ground’ with William Hung (anyone remember him?)
- Kelly Clarkson and all of the past American Idol winners perform a song to honor Simon Cowell leaving American Idol
- Janet Jackson – ‘Again’ with the final 12
- Janet Jackson – a solo performance of ‘Nasty’
- Joe Cocker – ‘With a Little Help From My Friends’ with Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze
What did you think of the musical performances – any favorites??