- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood Perform at the Season Finale of American Idol 2010
It may have been the Season Finale of American Idol but it seemed more like a concert to end all concerts. Anyone who was someone in the music industry was at the 2010 finale singing.
Performing at the finale:
- Alice Cooper – ‘School is Out’ with Lee DeWyze, Crystal Bowersox and the top 12 American Idol contestants
- Kris Allen – ‘The Truth’
- Bee Gees – ‘How Deep is Your Live’ with Siobhan Magnus and Aaron Kelly
- Michael McDonald – ‘Taking it to the Streets’ with Michael Lynche
- Christina Aguilera – ‘Beautiful’ joined by the top 6 female American Idol finalists. They also sang Fighter.
- Christina Aguilera – solo performance of ‘You Lost Me’
- Hall and Oates – ‘I Can’t Go For That’ and ‘Maneater’ with the top 6 male American Idol finalists. They also sing ‘You Make My Dream Comes True’
- Alanis Morissette – ‘You Oughta Know’ with Crystal Bowersox
- Bret Michaels – ‘Every Rose Has It’s Thorn’ with Casey James
- Chicago – Medley of hits with Lee DeWyze
- General Larry Platt – ‘Pants on the Ground’ with William Hung (anyone remember him?)
- Kelly Clarkson and all of the past American Idol winners perform a song to honor Simon Cowell leaving American Idol
- Janet Jackson – ‘Again’ with the final 12
- Janet Jackson – a solo performance of ‘Nasty’
- Joe Cocker – ‘With a Little Help From My Friends’ with Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze
What did you think of the musical performances – any favorites??