- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
The Real Housewives of New Jersey – May 31, 2010 (5/31/10)
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are back with another drama filled episode.
After bringing home bambino number 4 from the hospital, Teresa decides it’s finally time for Joe to get “snipped.” Imagine a world with no more Guidices! Meanwhile, Caroline invites the ladies over for a “girls night in” with cocktails and snacks where the conversation turns to Danielle’s invitation to Dina’s charity at the Brownstone –will tensions rise over the her potential appearance? And the road of good intentions gets bumpy for Danielle when she and her protective entourage prepare to attend the Brownstone. How will it all come to a head? And will things turn violent?
Danielle’s protection: Danielle Staub is going into the lion’s den and feels she needs back up.
Caroline’s morning routine: Caroline Manzo’s morning face routine blows Teresa Guidice’s mind.