- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
The Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap 5/31/10
Teresa brings her 4th daughter, Audriana, home from the hospital. Teresa doesn’t want anymore children but her husband disagrees. Audriana’s outfit is absolutely gorgeous – tutu and all.
Danielle meets her friend, Kim G. at a bar to request Kim to escort her to the brownstone for a charity event. Kim G. happens to be the mother of Christoper Manzo’s (Caroline’s son) best friend. Kim G. and Caroline are acquaintances and that is all they will ever be as long as Danielle is Kim G.’s friend.
The whole family is curious about Lauren’s boyfriend, Derek. Alby and Lauren meet Derek for the first time to see what he is about. Jacqueline meets Derek’s mother for the first time. The mom’s seem to hit it off over a bottle of wine.
Gia, Teresa’s daughter, is celebrating her 9th birthday. Manicure, pedicure, a limo and let’s not forget the birthday gift – a mini 4×4 quad!!
The charity event finally happens with Danielle attending with Kim G. and Danny escorting her into the brownstone. Danny is an ex-con and invites his hell’s angels friends to join them. The charity event is for a baby, Emanuela, who has cancer. Unfortunately, Danielle’s entourage didn’t even pay for the event so they didn’t have a table for them. Danielle and her “friends” left the event.
Danielle created this scene. She looks for the drama.
Dina has had enough of Danielle – can you blame her? What do you think of Danielle and her antics?? Have you had enough of her – I know I have.