- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 Premiere 5/3/10
The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 kicked off tonight, May 3, 2010 with Jacqueline going to the hospital to have her baby. Nicolas was born at 8 lbs 8 oz, 20 inches long.
Danielle has turned to religion – to pray for all the people who have done her wrong. Danielle meets with a priest, Father Richard and tells him about the other housewives and how they dug up her past and called her a prostitute and garbage. Danielle wants to learn how to pray for them. Father Richard tells her to move on with her life.
Theresa and the girls make sauce for the whole year. Old school italians believe if it’s your time of the month you shouldn’t make sauce because you could ruin the tomatoes. Since Theresa is pregnant that won’t be a problem this year.
Caroline and her husband, Albert went on a private shopping excursion at Barney’s New York. Albert lost 70 lbs and needs some new clothes. Caroline lights up when she looks at Albert in his new suit. He should look good in his new suit – it cost $8,000.
Jacqueline’s husband Chris tells her that he has no desire to get to know Danielle. He doesn’t want the drama in his life. Jacqueline will not agree to shut Danielle out of her life because Chris told her to. She tells him she will see what happens.
Jacqueline’s daughter Ashley brings her boyfriend home. Ashley moved out because she didn’t like the rules of the house. Jacqueline confronts Ashley and her boyfriend to make sure that they are using protection. Jacqueline doesn’t want them to be in the same situation she was and have a child so young. Chris tells Derek that he is too old for Ashley.
Caroline’s daughter, Lauren is dating Vito who also happens to be Albie’s best friend.
Caroline is hosting her annual dinner, the Sheriff’s fundraiser. Danielle wasn’t invited. Danielle’s best friend, Kim was at the event where Kim claimed she barely knew Danielle. Kim’s boyfriend, Michael doesn’t like Danielle and wants Kim to end the “friendship”. For some reason Danielle feels the need to take her two daughters on a ride to see what’s going at Caroline’s house. Thankfully her daughters convince her not to stop in. At least someone in the family has a brain. Danielle listens to her daughters because she knows they are usually right (her words).