- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Food Network Interview with Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson
Have U Heard was invited to meet with judges from The Next Food Network Star, Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson, to celebrate the new season of The Next Food Network Star. I had the opportunity to speak with the judges, and get a preview of the first two episodes for the upcoming season.
Seeing the sneak peek of The Food Networks highest rated show, set in Los Angeles this season, was a thrill to watch. The 12 hopefuls are an exciting and intense group, all competing for the ultimate dream job, their own Food Network show.
Bob and Susie were great to talk with about their experience as judges over the past 6 seasons. They gave some insight about what we have to look forward to this season and what it is like to be a contestant on the reality cooking series.
Bob and Susie thoughts on this season:
The chefs just keep getting better and better. The judges said they ‘have never tasted better food.’ There will be plenty of drama, the contestants are very driven which brings about fighting and conflict. The show is set in LA this season which brings in new elements of glamour and celebrities.
What makes a good contestant:
The judges look at culinary talent and personality at a 50/50 split. You need both to succeed, along with the very challenging ability of doing it all in front of the camera. They look for star quality in the contestant, that special glow.
The Next Food Network Star hopefuls compete in up to 12 tasks which involve the traits they need to possess to be declared the winner.
I am really looking forward to this summer season to see who comes out on top and to watch what happens along the way.
Season 6 of Food Network’s Most-Watched Series Hosted by Bobby Flay Premieres Sunday, June 6th at 9pm ET/PT
Special guest appearances by Giada De Laurentiis, Guy Fieri, Rachael Ray, Wolfgang Puck, Eva Longoria Parker, Colbie Caillat and many more!
Check it out and let me know what you think!!