- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Food Network Interview with Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson
Have U Heard was invited to meet with judges from The Next Food Network Star, Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson, to celebrate the new season of The Next Food Network Star. I had the opportunity to speak with the judges, and get a preview of the first two episodes for the upcoming season.
Seeing the sneak peek of The Food Networks highest rated show, set in Los Angeles this season, was a thrill to watch. The 12 hopefuls are an exciting and intense group, all competing for the ultimate dream job, their own Food Network show.
Bob and Susie were great to talk with about their experience as judges over the past 6 seasons. They gave some insight about what we have to look forward to this season and what it is like to be a contestant on the reality cooking series.
Bob and Susie thoughts on this season:
The chefs just keep getting better and better. The judges said they ‘have never tasted better food.’ There will be plenty of drama, the contestants are very driven which brings about fighting and conflict. The show is set in LA this season which brings in new elements of glamour and celebrities.
What makes a good contestant:
The judges look at culinary talent and personality at a 50/50 split. You need both to succeed, along with the very challenging ability of doing it all in front of the camera. They look for star quality in the contestant, that special glow.
The Next Food Network Star hopefuls compete in up to 12 tasks which involve the traits they need to possess to be declared the winner.
I am really looking forward to this summer season to see who comes out on top and to watch what happens along the way.
Season 6 of Food Network’s Most-Watched Series Hosted by Bobby Flay Premieres Sunday, June 6th at 9pm ET/PT
Special guest appearances by Giada De Laurentiis, Guy Fieri, Rachael Ray, Wolfgang Puck, Eva Longoria Parker, Colbie Caillat and many more!
Check it out and let me know what you think!!