- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
- Video: Scarlett Johansson Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
The Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap 6/21/10
Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline meet for lunch and discuss the fact that Dina is under a lot of stress and is taking time off from Danielle (and the show).
Danielle meets with her surgeon to discuss her breast implants. She is in a lot of pain from the implants and is going to need surgery to fix the problem. This is Danielle’s fourth breast surgery. The doctor that is performing the surgery states it is the worst case he has seen in fifteen years. Danielle feels that her new breasts represent everything new in her life.
Lauren, Caroline’s daughter, attends Make-up Designery (MUD) school where is she is learning to apply make-up professionally.
Jacqueline and Chris meet with Ashley. This is the first time they are seeing each other since Jacqueline kicked Ashley out of the house on poker night. Ashley apologizes to Jacqueline and tells both Jacqueline and Chris that she wants to come home. She is welcome to come home as long as she can be respectful.
Ashley re-negotiates her curfew. Friday and Saturday she has a 2 o’clock curfew and a 1 o’clock curfew during the week.
Teresa is finally having her housewarming party and hires a party planner, Elvira. Teresa and Elvira do not get along. Elvira is very judgemental and thinks nothing of telling Teresa what’s on her mind. Especially Teresa’s lack of help in the home.
Teresa is happy with her housewarming party. Elvira did an “over the top” job with the decorating – and Teresa loves it!! With a dj, a man who eats fire and professional dancers it was definitely “over the top”. Teresa makes a speech to thank everyone for coming and gives a special thank you to Jacqueline and Caroline . Unfortunately, her speech is interrupted by Kim D. who has had a bit too much to drink.
Albie is getting kicked out of law school. We learn that Albie has a learning disability, ADD, and his grades are suffering as a result. Albie tells Caroline that he feels worthless. Caroline is supportive of Albie and lets him know that he can do anything he puts his mind to and that nothing in life comes easy.
Once again, Kim D., who is also Danielle’s friend, slams Danielle and tells Teresa and Jacqueline that she is not friends with Danielle and that Danielle is a customer.
Jacqueline calls Teresa and mentions that Kim G. sent a text message telling her to have a good time at the housewarming party. Teresa is guilted in to inviting her to the party. Kim G. thanks Jacqueline by telling Caroline that Jacqueline is obsessed with Danielle. Jacqueline confronts Kim G. and she apologizes and backs off.