- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 10/26/10
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants learn only one person’s weight will count for each team and the twist is, each team gets to pick the other teams person that will be weighed in.
On The Biggest Loser last week, Richard “Rick” Deroque was eliminated from the competition.
In this episode, there was a timed cooking competition, and they were guided by Chef Curtis Stone and Lorena Garcia. The Black team lost the cooking competition so the Blue team won a 10 second advantage for the reward challenge.
The Blue team, with the help of the 10 second advantage, won the dragon boat race. As the winners they get to block the Black teams first choice during the weigh-in.
The Black team choice Jessica as the one person to have her weight count at the weigh-in. The Blue team won the option to block the first choice of the Black team but chose not to block it. The Blue team chose Anna to represent the Black team.
Frado 308 -14 4.55%
Brendan 313 -11 3.51%
Patrick 346 -9 2.60%
Elizabeth 218 -5 2.29%
Ada 215 -4 1.86%
Anna 286 -3 1.05%
Mark 352 -16 4.55%
Adam 335 -13 3.81%
Aaron 407 -9 2.21%
Jessica 248 -4 1.61%
Lisa 252 -8 2.63%
Jesse 305 -9 2.95%
Elizabeth lost 5 lbs. 2.29% beating out Jessica who lost 4 lbs. 1.61% so the Blue Team lost the weigh-in. Mark was safe with the highest % of weight loss. There was a 3-3 tie between Jessica and Adam. Which means it was up to the Black Team to choose who goes home. They were able to pick anyone from the Blue Team except Mark who had immunity. The Black Team chose Adam Hurtado to be eliminated. Adam started at 402 lbs. he now weighs 264 lbs.