- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
The Biggest Loser Recap and Results 10/26/10
This week on The Biggest Loser the contestants learn only one person’s weight will count for each team and the twist is, each team gets to pick the other teams person that will be weighed in.
On The Biggest Loser last week, Richard “Rick” Deroque was eliminated from the competition.
In this episode, there was a timed cooking competition, and they were guided by Chef Curtis Stone and Lorena Garcia. The Black team lost the cooking competition so the Blue team won a 10 second advantage for the reward challenge.
The Blue team, with the help of the 10 second advantage, won the dragon boat race. As the winners they get to block the Black teams first choice during the weigh-in.
The Black team choice Jessica as the one person to have her weight count at the weigh-in. The Blue team won the option to block the first choice of the Black team but chose not to block it. The Blue team chose Anna to represent the Black team.
Frado 308 -14 4.55%
Brendan 313 -11 3.51%
Patrick 346 -9 2.60%
Elizabeth 218 -5 2.29%
Ada 215 -4 1.86%
Anna 286 -3 1.05%
Mark 352 -16 4.55%
Adam 335 -13 3.81%
Aaron 407 -9 2.21%
Jessica 248 -4 1.61%
Lisa 252 -8 2.63%
Jesse 305 -9 2.95%
Elizabeth lost 5 lbs. 2.29% beating out Jessica who lost 4 lbs. 1.61% so the Blue Team lost the weigh-in. Mark was safe with the highest % of weight loss. There was a 3-3 tie between Jessica and Adam. Which means it was up to the Black Team to choose who goes home. They were able to pick anyone from the Blue Team except Mark who had immunity. The Black Team chose Adam Hurtado to be eliminated. Adam started at 402 lbs. he now weighs 264 lbs.