- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Giveaway – Join Kraft in The Huddle to Fight Hunger and Win cool prizes signed by The Neelys, Erin Andrews, and Joe Montana
Back in September, Kraft Foods announced the launch of their Huddle to Fight Hunger program. The program has teamed up with football legend Joe Montana, sports journalist Erin Andrews and celebrity chefs Pat and Gina Neely to donate 20 million meals or more to Feeding America, the nation’s leading hunger relief organization. The campaign will culminate in San Francisco on January 9, 2011, with the first-ever Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, featuring college football teams from the WAC and PAC-10.
In the spirit of giving, we received some cool prizes signed by The Neelys, Erin Andrews, and Joe Montana to help the cause.
· 1 Down Home with The Neelys cookbook signed by Patrick and Gina Neely
· 1 oven mitt signed by Erin Andrews and Joe Montana.
Fans can sign up to join the Huddle to Fight Hunger by visiting www.HuddleToFightHunger.com – for each person who joins the Huddle, Kraft Foods will donate one meal to his or her local Feeding America food bank.
In addition, check out the online “playbook” for all the ways you can donate additional meals: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/huddleforhunger/playbook.aspx, including the following:
“Like” the Kraft Foods Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kraftfoods) and a meal gets donated.
Tweet with the “#KraftFightsHunger” hashtag and a meal gets donated
Text the word “MEALS” and your zip code to 71717 and Kraft Foods will make a one-meal donation to your local food bank for each text.
Upload a picture of your team spirit to the Kraft Foods Facebook Page and Kraft will donate 10 meals to Feeding America!
To enter to win one of the cool prizes please leave a comment and let us know how you joined the huddle.
Sweepstakes Official rules:
No purchase is necessary
Contest Will Run for 10 Days – December 1, 2010 – December 10, 2010
Enter by leaving a comment or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Entry per person, per day – USA and Canada residents only
The Odds of Winning are dependent on how many entries we receive
Winners Will Be Chosen Randomly and notified via email.
Disclosure: The above-mentioned products are being provided to me from Kraft Foods for the purpose of a reader giveaway. The opinions expressed here are my own. Kraft Foods is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this giveaway.