2010 Best and Worst Awards | 2010 Year in Review
What better way to end 2010 then with a list of what we think were the best (the smooches) and the worst (smacks) of 2010. Have U Heard follows the gossip year round and thought we would compile a year in review for our readers.
It is just our opinion so feel free to chime in with your opinions!
BEST (SMOOCHES) of 2010:
- Woman of the year: Betty White. She’s back and better than ever!
- Man of the year: George Clooney, because let’s admit it, he’s always awesome!
- Person we love but are tired of hearing about: Jennifer Aniston. We love you girl, but enough is enough.
- Reality Stars: Snooki and Scott Disick. Love them or hate them, they keep you talking and your jaws dropped.
- Hottest State: New Jersey. Jersey Shore, Jersey Couture, Jerseylicious, Real Housewives of New Jersey…get the point?
- Hottest City: Miami. Feelin’ hot, hot, hot
- Word of the Year: GRENADE!! It says it all
- Pop Song of the Year: Katy Perry “California Gurls”/ Ke$ha “Tik Tok”; both equally amazing, quirky and makes ya wannaa shake your booty!
- Heartstring Song of the Year: Lady Antebellum “Need You Now”/ B.0.B featuring Hayley fromParamore “Airplanes”. The tears just fall when these songs come on you Ipod.
- Greatest Daytime TV Moment: Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg storming off “The View” stage when Bill O’Reilly made them mad. Girl Power!!! Loved it!
- Cutest Pixies: Emma Watson and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz
- Most OMG reality show ending: “The Hills”. What was up with that??
- Saddest Loss of the Year: Dr.Frank Ryan. Who will make Hollywood pretty?
- Gay Pride Heroes: Jane Lynch and Ricky Martin. Be proud of who you are!!
- Most hyped finale: LOST
- Kick Ass after 60: Cher
- Greatest Turn-Around: Kelly Osbourne. Looking good, pretty lady.
- Most Unexpected and Most Joyful Pregnancy: John Travolta and Kelly Preston and Baby Ben. After losing their son, Jett, this was a great way to rebirth.
- Couple Who We Never Expected to Make it to 2010: Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Lamar Odom. Congrats guys!!
- Best Entrepreneur: Kim Kardashian
- Hallelujah Moment of the Year: “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood behind bars! YESSSS!!
WORST (SMACKS) of 2010:
- Reality Villain: Jake Pevelka. What a tool
- Make it Stop Song of the Year: “Baby” by Justin Beiber or rather anything by the Beebs.
- Most Disturbed: Mel Gibson (did you hear those tapes?) and Sarah Palin.
- Head in Hands Star of the Year: Lindsay Lohan
- Stupidest Courtroom Move of the Year: Lindsay Lohan, you’ve done it again with your F-you nail.
- Dumbest Man Alive: Jesse James. You were married to the leading lady, Sandra Bullock. How on earth can you mess that up??
- Dumbest Woman Alive: We couldn’t decide so we are going to split it down the middle with Sarah Palin and Paris Hilton. You decide for us.
- Most Ridiculous Trend: Silly Bandz. Dumb but a money maker.
- Why is it Still Continuing Reality Show: “American Idol”. It’s over, dawg.
- Most Rushed Proposal: Jessica Simpson
- Silliest Proposal: Hef and Crystal Harris. We love you Hef but give it up!
- Proposal of 2010 that Won’t Make a 2011 Wedding: Jessica Simpson
- Reality Star That Need to Go Away: The Situation. Can’t dance, can’t mack, but he does seem to be looking better with age.
Let’s end the worst with Lucky #13. There are 3 final awards we must give out! It is the end of a decade so:
Woman of the Decade: Sandra Bullock – a true class act
Man of the Decade: Barack Obama
Biggest Loss of the Decade: Michael Jackson
Most Devastating Moment of the Decade: 9/11.
So there you have it. A wrap up of 2010. It’s been an up and down year with splits and weddings and births and David Hasselhoff getting his own show.
Have a great New Year’s, be safe and be good to each other! See you next year.
A special thank you to our writer – Amanda. She says it like it is and writes it that way too!! Thank you for your creativity Amanda.