- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Jamie Foxx’s 2 Year Old Daughter – Photos
Jamie Foxx has an adorable two year old daughter who has not been seen – until now.
Last year, Jamie Foxx ‘s long time friend, Garcelle Beauvais, let it slip on the Wendy Williams show that Jamie had a new daughter. Now he’s been spotted with her in Miami for the first time. Foxx was seen on the phone chatting with his daughter standing next to him.
No word on who the mother is – but it is being reported that Jamie was not in a serious relationship her.
Foxx has one other child, a sixteen year old daughter, Corinne.
We have some interesting facts about Jamie Foxx:
Did you know Jamie Foxx’s real name is Eric Marlon Bishop? Jamie was born December 13, 1967.
As an actor, his work in the 2004 Ray Charles biographical film Ray earned him the Academy Award and BAFTA Award for Best Actor as well as the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a musical or comedy. The same year, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the action film Collateral. Other prominent roles include the title role in the film Django Unchained (2012), the villain Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) and William Stacks in the 2014 version of Annie. Foxx also starred in his own television show from 1996 to 2001, the sitcom The Jamie Foxx Show, in which he played Jamie King.
He is also a Grammy Award-winning musician, producing three albums which have charted highly on the Billboard 200: Unpredictable (2005), which topped the chart, Intuition (2008), and Best Night of My Life (2010).
Foxx has two daughters, Corinne Bishop, born in 1994 and Annalise, born in August 2009.
In 2008, Foxx filmed a public service announcement for Do Something to promote food drives in local communities.
Foxx continues to be a fan favorite.