- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Together Again (photos)
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen hanging out together again on Saturday, (Dec. 18) in Miami, Florida, inciting further speculation of a romantic relationship. The cute couple continue to deny that they are anything more than friends, but these photos seem to show some chemistry between the two singers as they walked back to their hotel in South Beach.
Justin is in Miami to perform at the American Airlines Arena. The 16-year-old pop-star tweeted, “Waking up in Miami is a beautiful thing have a feeling the show tonight is gonna be crazy.”
Do you think Justin and Selena are more than just friends??
Justin and Selena have been on and off for the last 5 years.In 2014, Bieber had to undergo a deposition stemming from his legal battle with a photographer who claims he assaulted him. The lawyers asked about Selena Gomez and Bieber said,
“As of today, what is your relationship with Selena Gomez?,” “We’re dating!” And then the lawyer said “you mean, you’re boyfriend-girlfriend?” To which Justin said: “We are!”
During his first deposition in March, he got very angry at the lawyers for bringing her up, and said, “Don’t ask me about her again. Don’t ask me about her again. Don’t ask me about her again,” and then stormed out of the room.
As of 2015, the couple are no longer together and Justin has been working hard to improve his image that he destroyed over the past few years.
Gomez confirmed that she’s a single woman during an interview with Norwegian radio station NRJ.
Gomez also revealed that she harbors no ill will towards Bieber, saying, “I definitely have so much respect and love for him, and going into the studio is just very therapeutic.”
Gomez recently performed her single “The Heart Wants What It Wants” at the American Music Awards in November, and said that she wrote the song for people dealing with heartbreak and emotional turmoil.
“People everywhere feel this feeling. They should understand when anybody goes through that,” Gomez said, explaining why the song resonates with her fans. “[People] just can’t help what they want and [who] they love.”