- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter to Divorce
Dexter co-stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are filing for divorce according to EW.
The announcement came after Carpenter was spotted without Hall at the fifth season wrap up party for Dexter.
Hall and Carpenter, who play brother and sister on the Showtime series, were married on December 31, 2008. During the two years of marriage, Hall was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Carpenter stood by him through the battle. Hall was previously married to Broadway actress Amy Spangler from 2002 to 2006.
In a joint statement released to EW, their reps said,
“Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce.” They added that the split was amicable but stated no reason.