The best paid talking heads collectively earned $958 million according to Forbes.com.
The 13 names that made this years list, which calculated their income between June 2009 and June 2010, includes TV and radio personalities. Oprah, of course topped the list making $315 million from her talk show and also her magazine, website and radio channel, regular TV specials and films. The Queen of all Media’s empire will continue to grow as her lifestyle-themed cable channel, the Oprah Winfrey Network debuts next month.
The remaining 12 also made the big bucks to chat, but most of them had other gigs to help boost their income. For the complete list Keep Reading.
- Oprah Winfrey – $315 million
- Simon Cowell and Dr. Phil McCraw tied – $80 million
- Howard Stern – $70 million
- Rush Limbaugh – $58.5 million
- Ellen DeGeneres – $55 million
- Ryan Seacrest – $51 million
- Donald Trump – $50 million
- David Letterman and Judge Judy Sheindlin tied – $45 million
- Conan O’Brien – $38 million
- Jay Leno and Glenn Beck tied – $35 million