- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
The Highest Paid Talk Show Hosts in 2010 Earned almost $1 Billion
The best paid talking heads collectively earned $958 million according to Forbes.com.
The 13 names that made this years list, which calculated their income between June 2009 and June 2010, includes TV and radio personalities. Oprah, of course topped the list making $315 million from her talk show and also her magazine, website and radio channel, regular TV specials and films. The Queen of all Media’s empire will continue to grow as her lifestyle-themed cable channel, the Oprah Winfrey Network debuts next month.
The remaining 12 also made the big bucks to chat, but most of them had other gigs to help boost their income. For the complete list Keep Reading.
- Oprah Winfrey – $315 million
- Simon Cowell and Dr. Phil McCraw tied – $80 million
- Howard Stern – $70 million
- Rush Limbaugh – $58.5 million
- Ellen DeGeneres – $55 million
- Ryan Seacrest – $51 million
- Donald Trump – $50 million
- David Letterman and Judge Judy Sheindlin tied – $45 million
- Conan O’Brien – $38 million
- Jay Leno and Glenn Beck tied – $35 million
Media giant Oprah Winfrey was born in the rural town of Kosciusko, Mississippi, on January 29, 1954. In 1976, Winfrey moved to Baltimore, where she hosted a hit television chat show, People Are Talking. Afterward, she was recruited by a Chicago TV station to host her own morning show. She later became the host of her own, wildly popular program, The Oprah Winfrey Show, which aired for 25 seasons, from 1986 to 2011. That same year, Winfrey launched her own TV network, the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Born in 1950, Dr. Phil McGraw was a college football player who got his Ph.D. in psychology. He quit private practice to start Pathways, a self-motivation seminar, as well as a company called Courtroom Sciences. He met Oprah Winfrey while helping her win a lawsuit in 1998. McGraw became a regular on her show, then launched his own in 2002. He also penned several bestselling self-help books.
what do you think of the list?? that is a lot of money.