- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
Million Dollar Money Drop Questions and Results 1/13/11
Update: Check out the questions and answers from tonight’s show 2/1/11.
Best friends, Kelly and Laura, were the first contestants on Million Dollar Money Drop.
Host Kevin Pollack gives contestant pairs a million dollars at the start of the game, and through a course of seven trivia questions they must wager portions of their cash. They can bet it all on an answer they know, or cover several answers to even their odds. Whatever money is placed on an incorrect answer is dropped through the money drop, and at the end of the game the remaining cash is theirs to keep – if there’s any left, of course.
Question 1 – Held on to $520,000
What is the best selling brand of cookies in the United States?
Question 2 – Held on to $520,000
Which dance craze is the most recent?
The Roger Rabbit
Question 3 – Held on to $520,000
According to Crisco, What is the most popular pie holiday?
Fourth of July
Question 4 – Held on to $460,000
What was the #1 search term on google in 2008?
Question 5 – Held on to $240,000
Who played Batman in the highest grossing Batman Movie?
Question 6 – They Lost It All
In terms of minutes, which of these is longest on its orginal album release?
Don MClean’s ‘American Pie’
Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
The Allman Brothers ‘Ramblin Man’
Kelly and Laura lost it all! This is a cruel, cruel show! The next two hopefuls were best friends, Amber and Amber.
Question 1 – Held on to $1,000,000
Which of these words has each of its individual letters in alphabetical order?
Question 2 – Held on to $1,000,000
According to Mars, INC, How many different colors are there in a standard bag of plain milk chocolate M&M’s?
Question 3 – Held on to $860,000
Which of these celebrities has been divorced the most number of times?
Question 4 – They Lost it All!!
What was the most popular name in the US for baby boys born in 2009?
Does this show let anybody win? Do you think it is too cruel?? Amber and Amber do!!