- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Britney Spears to Premiere Hold It Against Me on February 17, 2011 on MTV
Britney Spears announced on Tuesday (February 8, 2011) that she will premiere her “Hold It Against Me” video on Thursday, February 17, on MTV. The much-anticipated clip, will premiere right before a new episode of “Jersey Shore.” The video will also premiere on MTV.com at the same time.
“Feb. 17th…9:56 PM…MTV….The WORLD PREMIERE of the Hold It Against Me video…directed by Jonas Akerlund,”
The song is the first single from Brit’s new album, Femme Fatale, which has been confirmed for a March 29 release date.
The singer began releasing previews of the video last Friday, sharing that she would release previews every day until the video’s premiere. As of press time, Spears had released five teasers, revealing various aspects of the futuristic video.
In teaser one, the director seems to be bringing Britney into a dark world. Dressed in a flowing white gown, she appears surrounded by TV screens as a light and camera are pointed at her face. She stands there, leaving fans to wonder what will happen next.
Teaser two shows the wreath of microphones fans caught of glimpse of a few weeks ago in a photo Britney tweeted. Instead of seductively gazing over her shoulder through the mics as she does in the pic, the pop diva looks straight ahead as a crew member slams a clapperboard in front of her face. The superstar stares directly into the camera as she sports a sparkly red top, bling-laden choker and dark eyeliner with platinum-blond curls framing her face.
The preview Spears released on Super Bowl Sunday, features TV monitors showing scenes from some of the singer’s most iconic videos, including “Slave 4 U” and “… Baby One More Time,” as well as various dance rehearsals. The song “Toxic” also plays before transitioning into “Hold It Against Me.”
Monday evening’s teaser gave fans a blink-and-you-might-miss-it look at Spears surrounded by six male dancers. She’s dressed in black boots, a white bustier and white hot pants.
Spears’ fifth teaser shows the singer standing that same outfit, with the male dancers behind her. Lights fill the room where she is performing. The clip opens with a panned-out shot and then focuses on the singer. At the end, Britney coos, “All right.”
More teasers will drop every day until the video’s premiere next week.