- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh Get Married on Broadway
Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh, 29, were married today at the Longacre Theater in NYC, where the Grammer recently starred in the Tony-winning revival of the musical La Cage aux Folles.
After the 3pm ceremony, the party moved to The Plaza Hotel for an elaborate reception which includes a 55-inch high carrot cake.
The five-time Emmy Award winning actor’s rep released the following statement,“Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh were married today at a private ceremony for family and friends”.
This is the fourth wedding for the 56-year-old Frasier star, who has only been divorced from Camille Grammer for two weeks.
Congratulations to the newlyweds, I hope the fourth time is a charm!!