- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Lindsay Lohan Will Be Charged with a Felony Grand Theft
Lindsay Lohan will be charged Wednesday with one felony count of grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store on Jan. 22, the Los Angeles District Attorney has announced.
The 24-year-old actress, currently on probation for a drunken driving, is scheduled for an arraignment at an L.A. courthouse Wednesday afternoon. If convicted she potentially faces several years in state prison.
“We vehemently deny these allegations and, if charges are filed, we will fight them in court, not in the press,”Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley said in a statement released Saturday.