- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
News Reporter, Serene Branson Speaks About On Air Incident on The Talk
In one of her first interviews since an on-air incident after last Sunday’s Grammys, KCBS-TV reporter Serene Branson will appear on THE TALK today, Friday, Feb. 18. During a sit down interview with THE TALK host Julie Chen Branson shared her story, describing the incident, in which she looked fine, but the words were not coming out of her mouth.
For more from Branson on her medical diagnosis, her reaction to this experience and when she hopes to return to work, tune in to THE TALK. Check out the video after the jump!!