- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
News Reporter, Serene Branson Speaks About On Air Incident on The Talk
In one of her first interviews since an on-air incident after last Sunday’s Grammys, KCBS-TV reporter Serene Branson will appear on THE TALK today, Friday, Feb. 18. During a sit down interview with THE TALK host Julie Chen Branson shared her story, describing the incident, in which she looked fine, but the words were not coming out of her mouth.
For more from Branson on her medical diagnosis, her reaction to this experience and when she hopes to return to work, tune in to THE TALK. Check out the video after the jump!!