- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
News Reporter, Serene Branson Speaks About On Air Incident on The Talk
In one of her first interviews since an on-air incident after last Sunday’s Grammys, KCBS-TV reporter Serene Branson will appear on THE TALK today, Friday, Feb. 18. During a sit down interview with THE TALK host Julie Chen Branson shared her story, describing the incident, in which she looked fine, but the words were not coming out of her mouth.
For more from Branson on her medical diagnosis, her reaction to this experience and when she hopes to return to work, tune in to THE TALK. Check out the video after the jump!!