- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Nicole Kidman Shares Photo of Baby Faith and Talks About Struggle With Infertility
Nicole Kidman appeared on the Australian television show 60 Minutes, where she spoke about her two children, Sunday Rose and Faith, and her struggle with infertility.
Like most proud moms – Kidman was happy to show off her children to the interviewer with photos from her iPhone (check out the video after the jump).
Nicole has a long history of struggling to conceive – dating back to her marriage to Tom Cruise. She suffered a miscarriage just before her 2001 divorce. Kidman and Cruise have two adopted children together Connor, 15 and Bella, 18, but the two teenagers do not call Nicole mom and they do not appear to spend a great deal of time together.
Kidman revealed she could not fall pregnant again after the birth of Sunday Rose and decided to use a gestational carrier,
‘She was the most wonderful woman to do this for us’, Nicole said about the surrogate. ‘I get emotional talking about it because I’m so grateful to her.
We were in a place of desperately wanting another child. This opportunity arose for us, and I couldn’t get pregnant’, she said.
Nicole said she is happier than ever with her two children,
‘Children are children – you’ll die for your children’, she said. ‘And when you feel that as a parent – that’s the unconditional love’.
Her children are beautiful!! Check out the video after the jump!!