- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
Nicole Kidman Shares Photo of Baby Faith and Talks About Struggle With Infertility
Nicole Kidman appeared on the Australian television show 60 Minutes, where she spoke about her two children, Sunday Rose and Faith, and her struggle with infertility.
Like most proud moms – Kidman was happy to show off her children to the interviewer with photos from her iPhone (check out the video after the jump).
Nicole has a long history of struggling to conceive – dating back to her marriage to Tom Cruise. She suffered a miscarriage just before her 2001 divorce. Kidman and Cruise have two adopted children together Connor, 15 and Bella, 18, but the two teenagers do not call Nicole mom and they do not appear to spend a great deal of time together.
Kidman revealed she could not fall pregnant again after the birth of Sunday Rose and decided to use a gestational carrier,
‘She was the most wonderful woman to do this for us’, Nicole said about the surrogate. ‘I get emotional talking about it because I’m so grateful to her.
We were in a place of desperately wanting another child. This opportunity arose for us, and I couldn’t get pregnant’, she said.
Nicole said she is happier than ever with her two children,
‘Children are children – you’ll die for your children’, she said. ‘And when you feel that as a parent – that’s the unconditional love’.
Her children are beautiful!! Check out the video after the jump!!