- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Top Chef ‘Lock Down’ Recap 2/16/11 Starring Elmo, Cookie Monster and Telly
By Jessica Mckinnie
On tonight’s episode, the chefs are on Sesame Street with Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Telly. For the Quickfire challenge, the chefs have 45 minutes to make their best version of cookies and the winner gets $5,000. Richard decides to not go with the typical chocolate chip cookie and puts zucchini and spinach in his cookies, just like Elmo wanted. Dale decides to put chips and pretzels in his cookies and Telly tells him not to put chips in it. It did not look like Dale was attempting to make a cookie at all.
What was he thinking??
When it came down to judging, Richard and Angelo made the worst cookies and Antonia and Dale made the best and cookie monster announces Dale as the winner. Maybe Dale’s cookies weren’t so bad after all.
For the elimination challenge, the chefs are headed to Target and they have 3 hours to grab whatever they can to make a dish for 100 Target employees. The twist is that they cannot bring their own utensils because they will find whatever they need in Target. Even though Angelo had a bad reputation in his season of Top Chef, Mike thinks he is a cool dude and they become good friends and work together making their dishes. Carla takes a little longer than everyone and realizes that she does have that much time to spare seeing as she still has to cook. She is still shopping while everyone is cooking. Soon the chefs realize that it may not be that easy to cook because since there isn’t a stove, everything is powered by electric. Dale decides to take it back to his college days and irons his cheese sandwiches. Finally when Carla has everything set up, she really does not have much time to make her soup. Unfortunately, for Carla, her soup was “screaming for some protein.” For Tiffany, her jambalaya was not something of a favorite for the guest judges.
At the judges table, Dale, Antonia, and Richard had the top dishes. The winner of the elimination challenge went to Dale with his Ironed cheese sandwiches. Carla, Tiffany, and Angelo had the worst dishes. Angelo’s dish was way too salty, Tiffany’s dish had undercooked rice with too much flavor and Carla’s dish definitely could have used some chicken or salmon or some sort of protein overall. When the judges actually give the chefs a chance for last words, Tiffany thanks the judges for the opportunity, even though she is from Beaumont, Texas. In the end, Angelo is eliminated and Tiffany is shocked and still in the competition.