- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Express “Rocked the Sidewalk” at The Venetian Las Vegas (photos and videos)
The Venetian Las Vegas® hosted one of the Strip’s biggest fashion events today when Express brought its famous “Rock the Sidewalk” Runway Show to the resort. Onlookers lined the runway to preview 2011 fall fashions from Express as models strutted the 70-foot catwalk specially built on the outdoor gondola bridge. While most front row seats at fashion shows are limited strictly to celebrities and fashion insiders, this show gave the public a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the latest fashion trends up close and personal.
Following successful shows in New York and Miami, Express came to Vegas and chose The Venetian for their next event, with the outdoor gondola bridges providing the perfect backdrop. After shooting the fall advertising campaign amidst The Venetian’s signature landmarks debuting, top models “rocked the sidewalk,” sporting trendy sequins, blazers and loads of layered jewelry.
Eyesight Productions, known for their world-class fashion productions in Paris and New York, brought the colossal stage to life over two days, featuring strobe lights and a huge LED screen that projected the show live online. TAO Nightclub’s DJ Galeano pumped the crowd up with dance music and announced the 10 lucky winners of the Ultimate Style Package with gift cards to Express, TAO Nightclub and Canyon Ranch SpaClub®.
The celebration will continue tonight with an after party at TAO Nightclub, starting at 10 p.m.
More photos and video after the jump. Photo credit: Images of Vegas/ IS Photography