- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff released Tinder-less video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
Taylor Swift Antique Shopping in London
Taylor Swift was seen shopping it up in Notting Hill, London yesterday, March 22, 2011. Swift was spotted rummaging through the antique shops sporting a “13”, her favorite number, on her hand. Taylor has chosen to use a magic marker vs. making it permanent – for now.
Swift later performed in London at the LG Arena, the first show on the UK leg of her worldwide Speak Now tour.
In other news, Taylor has landed a part in the Dr. Seuss movie, The Lorax as the voice of Audrey, a girl who has attracted the attention of an idealistic boy, played by Zac Efron.