- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Taylor Swift Antique Shopping in London
Taylor Swift was seen shopping it up in Notting Hill, London yesterday, March 22, 2011. Swift was spotted rummaging through the antique shops sporting a “13”, her favorite number, on her hand. Taylor has chosen to use a magic marker vs. making it permanent – for now.
Swift later performed in London at the LG Arena, the first show on the UK leg of her worldwide Speak Now tour.
In other news, Taylor has landed a part in the Dr. Seuss movie, The Lorax as the voice of Audrey, a girl who has attracted the attention of an idealistic boy, played by Zac Efron.