- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Taylor Swift Antique Shopping in London
Taylor Swift was seen shopping it up in Notting Hill, London yesterday, March 22, 2011. Swift was spotted rummaging through the antique shops sporting a “13”, her favorite number, on her hand. Taylor has chosen to use a magic marker vs. making it permanent – for now.
Swift later performed in London at the LG Arena, the first show on the UK leg of her worldwide Speak Now tour.
In other news, Taylor has landed a part in the Dr. Seuss movie, The Lorax as the voice of Audrey, a girl who has attracted the attention of an idealistic boy, played by Zac Efron.