- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Taylor Swift Antique Shopping in London
Taylor Swift was seen shopping it up in Notting Hill, London yesterday, March 22, 2011. Swift was spotted rummaging through the antique shops sporting a “13”, her favorite number, on her hand. Taylor has chosen to use a magic marker vs. making it permanent – for now.
Swift later performed in London at the LG Arena, the first show on the UK leg of her worldwide Speak Now tour.
In other news, Taylor has landed a part in the Dr. Seuss movie, The Lorax as the voice of Audrey, a girl who has attracted the attention of an idealistic boy, played by Zac Efron.