- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Taylor Swift Antique Shopping in London
Taylor Swift was seen shopping it up in Notting Hill, London yesterday, March 22, 2011. Swift was spotted rummaging through the antique shops sporting a “13”, her favorite number, on her hand. Taylor has chosen to use a magic marker vs. making it permanent – for now.
Swift later performed in London at the LG Arena, the first show on the UK leg of her worldwide Speak Now tour.
In other news, Taylor has landed a part in the Dr. Seuss movie, The Lorax as the voice of Audrey, a girl who has attracted the attention of an idealistic boy, played by Zac Efron.