- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
American Idol’s Pia Toscano Signs Record Deal
Pia Toscano’s shocking elimination from American Idol may not be a bad thing afterall. Less than two days after her elimination it is being reported Toscao landed a record deal.
Toscano is said to have signed with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine’s Interscope Records for her debut album, according to Us Weekly.
“Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP,” a source reportedly familiar with the contract told the mag. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning, Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it.
It is being rushed so they can get the album out there while the fans are still burning mad and filled with regret about her elimination.
Will you be buying her album??