- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
American Idol’s Pia Toscano Signs Record Deal
Pia Toscano’s shocking elimination from American Idol may not be a bad thing afterall. Less than two days after her elimination it is being reported Toscao landed a record deal.
Toscano is said to have signed with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine’s Interscope Records for her debut album, according to Us Weekly.
“Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP,” a source reportedly familiar with the contract told the mag. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning, Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it.
It is being rushed so they can get the album out there while the fans are still burning mad and filled with regret about her elimination.
Will you be buying her album??