- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
American Idol’s Pia Toscano Signs Record Deal
Pia Toscano’s shocking elimination from American Idol may not be a bad thing afterall. Less than two days after her elimination it is being reported Toscao landed a record deal.
Toscano is said to have signed with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine’s Interscope Records for her debut album, according to Us Weekly.
“Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP,” a source reportedly familiar with the contract told the mag. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning, Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it.
It is being rushed so they can get the album out there while the fans are still burning mad and filled with regret about her elimination.
Will you be buying her album??