- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
American Idol’s Pia Toscano Signs Record Deal
Pia Toscano’s shocking elimination from American Idol may not be a bad thing afterall. Less than two days after her elimination it is being reported Toscao landed a record deal.
Toscano is said to have signed with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine’s Interscope Records for her debut album, according to Us Weekly.
“Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP,” a source reportedly familiar with the contract told the mag. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning, Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it.
It is being rushed so they can get the album out there while the fans are still burning mad and filled with regret about her elimination.
Will you be buying her album??