- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
American Idol’s Pia Toscano Signs Record Deal
Pia Toscano’s shocking elimination from American Idol may not be a bad thing afterall. Less than two days after her elimination it is being reported Toscao landed a record deal.
Toscano is said to have signed with Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine’s Interscope Records for her debut album, according to Us Weekly.
“Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP,” a source reportedly familiar with the contract told the mag. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning, Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it.
It is being rushed so they can get the album out there while the fans are still burning mad and filled with regret about her elimination.
Will you be buying her album??