- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Dancing With the Stars (DWTS), Season 12 Week 3 Results Show 4/5/11 – Wendy Williams Eliminated
The competition grows tougher as a second couple is sent home, on the Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.
The judges chose Hines and Kim to dance the Samba again. The couple were also announced as safe.
Sugar Ray and Anna and Romeo and Chelsea were announced as safe. Petra and Dmitri are safe.
Wendy and Tony are in jeopardy.
Selena Gomez & The Scene performed their newest single, “Who Says,” accompanied on the floor by series pros Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower. Also this week, rock sensations OneRepublic
played their smash hit “All the Right Moves” with the “Dancing with the Stars” Dance Troupe in the ballroom. The band also played their newest release, “Good Life,” with series pro dancers Dmitry Chaplin and Lacey Schwimmer on the floor.
Chelsea and Mark are safe, Ralph and Karina are safe and so are Kirstie and Maks. Chris and Cheryl are still in jeopardy.
The three couples in jeopardy are Kendra and Louie, Chris and Cheryl and Wendy and Tony. Kendra and Louie are safe.
Chris and Cheryl and Wendy and Tony are still in jeopardy!!
By the end of the evening one couple was eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes for Monday’s performance – Wendy and Tony were eliminated!!