- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dancing With the Stars (DWTS), Season 12 Week 3 Results Show 4/5/11 – Wendy Williams Eliminated
The competition grows tougher as a second couple is sent home, on the Dancing with the Stars the Results Show.
The judges chose Hines and Kim to dance the Samba again. The couple were also announced as safe.
Sugar Ray and Anna and Romeo and Chelsea were announced as safe. Petra and Dmitri are safe.
Wendy and Tony are in jeopardy.
Selena Gomez & The Scene performed their newest single, “Who Says,” accompanied on the floor by series pros Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower. Also this week, rock sensations OneRepublic
played their smash hit “All the Right Moves” with the “Dancing with the Stars” Dance Troupe in the ballroom. The band also played their newest release, “Good Life,” with series pro dancers Dmitry Chaplin and Lacey Schwimmer on the floor.
Chelsea and Mark are safe, Ralph and Karina are safe and so are Kirstie and Maks. Chris and Cheryl are still in jeopardy.
The three couples in jeopardy are Kendra and Louie, Chris and Cheryl and Wendy and Tony. Kendra and Louie are safe.
Chris and Cheryl and Wendy and Tony are still in jeopardy!!
By the end of the evening one couple was eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes for Monday’s performance – Wendy and Tony were eliminated!!