- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Fergie Taking The Year to “Spend Time with Hubby”
Fergie is in no rush to record a follow-up album to her 2006 solo debut “The Dutchess” this year.
The Black Eyed Peas singer tells Access Hollywood: “I’ve got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?”
Of course the “hubby” she is referring to is actor Josh Duhamel, famous for the television show Las Vegas and movies such as Life as We Know It and Transformers. Married since January 2009, the couple weathered tabloid controversy when Josh was accused of cheating on his new wife with a stripper named Nicole Forrester less than a year into the marriage, a claim Josh vehemently denied.
On top of alleged infidelity rumors, the couple have had hectic work schedules since their nuptials. Fergie embarked on “The E.N.D.” tour with her Black Eyed Peas bandmates and Josh has reprised his role in the Transformers sequels.
What specific aspect of domestic bliss is Mrs. Duhamel looking forward to?
“Cleaning out my closet,” she says.