- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Fergie Taking The Year to “Spend Time with Hubby”
Fergie is in no rush to record a follow-up album to her 2006 solo debut “The Dutchess” this year.
The Black Eyed Peas singer tells Access Hollywood: “I’ve got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?”
Of course the “hubby” she is referring to is actor Josh Duhamel, famous for the television show Las Vegas and movies such as Life as We Know It and Transformers. Married since January 2009, the couple weathered tabloid controversy when Josh was accused of cheating on his new wife with a stripper named Nicole Forrester less than a year into the marriage, a claim Josh vehemently denied.
On top of alleged infidelity rumors, the couple have had hectic work schedules since their nuptials. Fergie embarked on “The E.N.D.” tour with her Black Eyed Peas bandmates and Josh has reprised his role in the Transformers sequels.
What specific aspect of domestic bliss is Mrs. Duhamel looking forward to?
“Cleaning out my closet,” she says.