- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Fergie Taking The Year to “Spend Time with Hubby”
Fergie is in no rush to record a follow-up album to her 2006 solo debut “The Dutchess” this year.
The Black Eyed Peas singer tells Access Hollywood: “I’ve got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?”
Of course the “hubby” she is referring to is actor Josh Duhamel, famous for the television show Las Vegas and movies such as Life as We Know It and Transformers. Married since January 2009, the couple weathered tabloid controversy when Josh was accused of cheating on his new wife with a stripper named Nicole Forrester less than a year into the marriage, a claim Josh vehemently denied.
On top of alleged infidelity rumors, the couple have had hectic work schedules since their nuptials. Fergie embarked on “The E.N.D.” tour with her Black Eyed Peas bandmates and Josh has reprised his role in the Transformers sequels.
What specific aspect of domestic bliss is Mrs. Duhamel looking forward to?
“Cleaning out my closet,” she says.