- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy on The Late Show
Kate Hudson sat down with David Letterman on The Late Show with David Letterman and publicly discussed the upcoming birth of her unborn child with new fiance, Matt Bellamy.
Saying she only has “weeks” until she’s far enough along in her pregnancy that she won’t be able to fly anymore, the Something Borrowed actress marveled at how quickly her pregnancy is flying!
“I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone,” she said.
News broke yesterday that Kate and Muse rocker Bellamy became engaged last week. She happily showed off her engagement ring to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, where the news was first announced. When Letterman asked about her fiance, Kate simply said: “He is a lovely man. English boy. A musician. He’s wonderful. I feel very lucky!”
Kate’s latest film, Something Borrowed, will be out in theaters May 6th!