- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy on The Late Show
Kate Hudson sat down with David Letterman on The Late Show with David Letterman and publicly discussed the upcoming birth of her unborn child with new fiance, Matt Bellamy.
Saying she only has “weeks” until she’s far enough along in her pregnancy that she won’t be able to fly anymore, the Something Borrowed actress marveled at how quickly her pregnancy is flying!
“I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone,” she said.
News broke yesterday that Kate and Muse rocker Bellamy became engaged last week. She happily showed off her engagement ring to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, where the news was first announced. When Letterman asked about her fiance, Kate simply said: “He is a lovely man. English boy. A musician. He’s wonderful. I feel very lucky!”
Kate’s latest film, Something Borrowed, will be out in theaters May 6th!