- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy on The Late Show
Kate Hudson sat down with David Letterman on The Late Show with David Letterman and publicly discussed the upcoming birth of her unborn child with new fiance, Matt Bellamy.
Saying she only has “weeks” until she’s far enough along in her pregnancy that she won’t be able to fly anymore, the Something Borrowed actress marveled at how quickly her pregnancy is flying!
“I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone,” she said.
News broke yesterday that Kate and Muse rocker Bellamy became engaged last week. She happily showed off her engagement ring to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, where the news was first announced. When Letterman asked about her fiance, Kate simply said: “He is a lovely man. English boy. A musician. He’s wonderful. I feel very lucky!”
Kate’s latest film, Something Borrowed, will be out in theaters May 6th!