- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy on The Late Show
Kate Hudson sat down with David Letterman on The Late Show with David Letterman and publicly discussed the upcoming birth of her unborn child with new fiance, Matt Bellamy.
Saying she only has “weeks” until she’s far enough along in her pregnancy that she won’t be able to fly anymore, the Something Borrowed actress marveled at how quickly her pregnancy is flying!
“I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone,” she said.
News broke yesterday that Kate and Muse rocker Bellamy became engaged last week. She happily showed off her engagement ring to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, where the news was first announced. When Letterman asked about her fiance, Kate simply said: “He is a lovely man. English boy. A musician. He’s wonderful. I feel very lucky!”
Kate’s latest film, Something Borrowed, will be out in theaters May 6th!