- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy on The Late Show
Kate Hudson sat down with David Letterman on The Late Show with David Letterman and publicly discussed the upcoming birth of her unborn child with new fiance, Matt Bellamy.
Saying she only has “weeks” until she’s far enough along in her pregnancy that she won’t be able to fly anymore, the Something Borrowed actress marveled at how quickly her pregnancy is flying!
“I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone,” she said.
News broke yesterday that Kate and Muse rocker Bellamy became engaged last week. She happily showed off her engagement ring to Matt Lauer on The Today Show, where the news was first announced. When Letterman asked about her fiance, Kate simply said: “He is a lovely man. English boy. A musician. He’s wonderful. I feel very lucky!”
Kate’s latest film, Something Borrowed, will be out in theaters May 6th!