- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Kim Cattrall’s Interview with Piers Morgan Video
Piers Morgan talks to Kim Cattrall, best known for her role as Samantha Jones in “Sex And The City,” in an interview that airs tonight at 9pmET/PT. During the interview, Kim talks about love, sex (in the city that is), and her latest role as Monica Velour in “Meet Monica Velour,” for which she put on 20 pounds.
Kim said the weight gain was “fantastic. You eat whatever the hell you want!”
The weight loss wasn’t as easy as the weight gain. “It was heaven putting it on,” she said, “it was freaking hell taking it off.” It was a departure from her past acting roles: “My whole life I have been on a diet, literally.”
Check out the rest of the interview below.