- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
Lauren Conrad Launches A Beauty Site
The Hills was only the beginning for Lauren Conrad, and what a start that was! Since then Lauren has had much success, with two clothing lines, her work with Mark makeup cosmetic line, a three book contract, and a New York Times best-seller!
Now she has a new endeavour! US Weekly reported that Conrad will be launching a new beauty website, TheBeautyDepartment.com. This website is a collaboration between Conrad, her hairstylist, and her makeup artist.
Will you be checking out LC’s new website???