- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Lauren Conrad Launches A Beauty Site
The Hills was only the beginning for Lauren Conrad, and what a start that was! Since then Lauren has had much success, with two clothing lines, her work with Mark makeup cosmetic line, a three book contract, and a New York Times best-seller!
Now she has a new endeavour! US Weekly reported that Conrad will be launching a new beauty website, TheBeautyDepartment.com. This website is a collaboration between Conrad, her hairstylist, and her makeup artist.
Will you be checking out LC’s new website???