- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Natalie Portman Gives in to Non-Vegan Pregnancy Cravings
Recent Best Actress Academy Award winner, Natalie Portman, revealed she is no longer following a strictly vegan lifestyle. The Your Highness actress told the Atlanta radio show Q100 “Bert Show” that she has given into her body’s cravings for “eggs, dairy and that sort of stuff.”
Natalie has followed the vegan lifestyle since reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s book Eating Animals in 2009. She is now back to being a vegetarian since becoming pregnant with her first child. Natalie explained, “I know there are people who do stay vegan,but I think you have to just be careful, watch your iron levels and your B12 levels and supplement those if there are things you might be low in in your diet.”
Portman added “If you’re not eating eggs, then you can’t have cookies or cake from regular bakeries, which can become a problem when that’s all you want to eat.”
Natalie and her fiance, Black Swan ballet choreographer, Benjamin Millepied, will welcome their first child this summer.