- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Natalie Portman Gives in to Non-Vegan Pregnancy Cravings
Recent Best Actress Academy Award winner, Natalie Portman, revealed she is no longer following a strictly vegan lifestyle. The Your Highness actress told the Atlanta radio show Q100 “Bert Show” that she has given into her body’s cravings for “eggs, dairy and that sort of stuff.”
Natalie has followed the vegan lifestyle since reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s book Eating Animals in 2009. She is now back to being a vegetarian since becoming pregnant with her first child. Natalie explained, “I know there are people who do stay vegan,but I think you have to just be careful, watch your iron levels and your B12 levels and supplement those if there are things you might be low in in your diet.”
Portman added “If you’re not eating eggs, then you can’t have cookies or cake from regular bakeries, which can become a problem when that’s all you want to eat.”
Natalie and her fiance, Black Swan ballet choreographer, Benjamin Millepied, will welcome their first child this summer.