- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Natalie Portman Gives in to Non-Vegan Pregnancy Cravings
Recent Best Actress Academy Award winner, Natalie Portman, revealed she is no longer following a strictly vegan lifestyle. The Your Highness actress told the Atlanta radio show Q100 “Bert Show” that she has given into her body’s cravings for “eggs, dairy and that sort of stuff.”
Natalie has followed the vegan lifestyle since reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s book Eating Animals in 2009. She is now back to being a vegetarian since becoming pregnant with her first child. Natalie explained, “I know there are people who do stay vegan,but I think you have to just be careful, watch your iron levels and your B12 levels and supplement those if there are things you might be low in in your diet.”
Portman added “If you’re not eating eggs, then you can’t have cookies or cake from regular bakeries, which can become a problem when that’s all you want to eat.”
Natalie and her fiance, Black Swan ballet choreographer, Benjamin Millepied, will welcome their first child this summer.