- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Natalie Portman Gives in to Non-Vegan Pregnancy Cravings
Recent Best Actress Academy Award winner, Natalie Portman, revealed she is no longer following a strictly vegan lifestyle. The Your Highness actress told the Atlanta radio show Q100 “Bert Show” that she has given into her body’s cravings for “eggs, dairy and that sort of stuff.”
Natalie has followed the vegan lifestyle since reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s book Eating Animals in 2009. She is now back to being a vegetarian since becoming pregnant with her first child. Natalie explained, “I know there are people who do stay vegan,but I think you have to just be careful, watch your iron levels and your B12 levels and supplement those if there are things you might be low in in your diet.”
Portman added “If you’re not eating eggs, then you can’t have cookies or cake from regular bakeries, which can become a problem when that’s all you want to eat.”
Natalie and her fiance, Black Swan ballet choreographer, Benjamin Millepied, will welcome their first child this summer.