- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Pippa Middleton Gets a show on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network??
Pippa Middleton, the royal sister of Kate Middleton, has been making headlines since her big sister’s infamous wedding to Prince William. The 27-year-old has been mentioned in the finale of Glee, plastic surgeons report that her backside is the most request by patients and now several tabloids are reporting she is getting her own show on OWN.
In Touch reports, “Oprah is making a huge play for Pippa to star in her own reality show for OWN,” while the Enquirer says Winfrey wants the younger Middleton to “host her own [talk] show” on the network.
An Enquirer “source” explains that Winfrey thinks the show would get “great ratings” because Pippa’s “on fire – and Americans are obsessed with the royals.”
Pippa supposedly “doesn’t want to make any big decisions until Kate… [gets] settled into her new life,” claims the source.
But there is some conflicting information.
A spokesperson for the network tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to the rumor that OWN is developing a series with Pippa Middleton.”
Truth or fiction??
Keep reading for pictures of Pippa out and about in London on Thursday (May 26).