- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Pippa Middleton Gets a show on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network??
Pippa Middleton, the royal sister of Kate Middleton, has been making headlines since her big sister’s infamous wedding to Prince William. The 27-year-old has been mentioned in the finale of Glee, plastic surgeons report that her backside is the most request by patients and now several tabloids are reporting she is getting her own show on OWN.
In Touch reports, “Oprah is making a huge play for Pippa to star in her own reality show for OWN,” while the Enquirer says Winfrey wants the younger Middleton to “host her own [talk] show” on the network.
An Enquirer “source” explains that Winfrey thinks the show would get “great ratings” because Pippa’s “on fire – and Americans are obsessed with the royals.”
Pippa supposedly “doesn’t want to make any big decisions until Kate… [gets] settled into her new life,” claims the source.
But there is some conflicting information.
A spokesperson for the network tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no truth to the rumor that OWN is developing a series with Pippa Middleton.”
Truth or fiction??
Keep reading for pictures of Pippa out and about in London on Thursday (May 26).