- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
An Inside Look at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Marriage
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the newest “it” couple. Since their royal wedding last month – we all want the “inside” scoop – how do they get along, how was their honeymoon, who takes out the garbage, etc.
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to find all the answers to these burning questions and will be sharing it with us in their upcoming issue.
Despite Will and Kate’s new official titles—the duke and duchess, Will has made it clear at the wedding that he will continue to be addressed as Prince William, meaning Kate by default will be Princess Catherine, reports Vanity Fair. The newest royal couple grace the July issue cover, with an exclusive cover by Mario Testino. The issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, June 2, and nationally—in print and on the iPad—on Tuesday, June 7.
Are you interested in William and Kate or do you think it’s time to move on??Photo: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair