- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
An Inside Look at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Marriage
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the newest “it” couple. Since their royal wedding last month – we all want the “inside” scoop – how do they get along, how was their honeymoon, who takes out the garbage, etc.
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to find all the answers to these burning questions and will be sharing it with us in their upcoming issue.
Despite Will and Kate’s new official titles—the duke and duchess, Will has made it clear at the wedding that he will continue to be addressed as Prince William, meaning Kate by default will be Princess Catherine, reports Vanity Fair. The newest royal couple grace the July issue cover, with an exclusive cover by Mario Testino. The issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, June 2, and nationally—in print and on the iPad—on Tuesday, June 7.
Are you interested in William and Kate or do you think it’s time to move on??Photo: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair