- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
An Inside Look at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Marriage
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the newest “it” couple. Since their royal wedding last month – we all want the “inside” scoop – how do they get along, how was their honeymoon, who takes out the garbage, etc.
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to find all the answers to these burning questions and will be sharing it with us in their upcoming issue.
Despite Will and Kate’s new official titles—the duke and duchess, Will has made it clear at the wedding that he will continue to be addressed as Prince William, meaning Kate by default will be Princess Catherine, reports Vanity Fair. The newest royal couple grace the July issue cover, with an exclusive cover by Mario Testino. The issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, June 2, and nationally—in print and on the iPad—on Tuesday, June 7.
Are you interested in William and Kate or do you think it’s time to move on??Photo: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair