- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
An Inside Look at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Marriage
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the newest “it” couple. Since their royal wedding last month – we all want the “inside” scoop – how do they get along, how was their honeymoon, who takes out the garbage, etc.
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to find all the answers to these burning questions and will be sharing it with us in their upcoming issue.
Despite Will and Kate’s new official titles—the duke and duchess, Will has made it clear at the wedding that he will continue to be addressed as Prince William, meaning Kate by default will be Princess Catherine, reports Vanity Fair. The newest royal couple grace the July issue cover, with an exclusive cover by Mario Testino. The issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, June 2, and nationally—in print and on the iPad—on Tuesday, June 7.
Are you interested in William and Kate or do you think it’s time to move on??Photo: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair