- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
An Inside Look at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Marriage
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the newest “it” couple. Since their royal wedding last month – we all want the “inside” scoop – how do they get along, how was their honeymoon, who takes out the garbage, etc.
Vanity Fair was lucky enough to find all the answers to these burning questions and will be sharing it with us in their upcoming issue.
Despite Will and Kate’s new official titles—the duke and duchess, Will has made it clear at the wedding that he will continue to be addressed as Prince William, meaning Kate by default will be Princess Catherine, reports Vanity Fair. The newest royal couple grace the July issue cover, with an exclusive cover by Mario Testino. The issue hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, June 2, and nationally—in print and on the iPad—on Tuesday, June 7.
Are you interested in William and Kate or do you think it’s time to move on??Photo: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair