- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Russell Brand Deported From Japan and Can’t Dig Out With Chopsticks
Russell Brand was paying a visit to see his lovely wife, Katy Perry, who was performing in Japan, but apparently he wasn’t welcome.
Perry tweeted Sunday that Brand was deported from Japan upon his arrival:
“So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed,”
An hour later, she tweeted,
“It was for priors from over 10 years ago!”
Russell seemed to take the incident in stride – tweeting away.
“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick,” he wrote.
“Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Apparently the deportation was a result of Brand’s past drug use and convictions.
What do you think? Should Brand have been deported?