- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Russell Brand Deported From Japan and Can’t Dig Out With Chopsticks
Russell Brand was paying a visit to see his lovely wife, Katy Perry, who was performing in Japan, but apparently he wasn’t welcome.
Perry tweeted Sunday that Brand was deported from Japan upon his arrival:
“So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed,”
An hour later, she tweeted,
“It was for priors from over 10 years ago!”
Russell seemed to take the incident in stride – tweeting away.
“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick,” he wrote.
“Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Apparently the deportation was a result of Brand’s past drug use and convictions.
What do you think? Should Brand have been deported?