- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Russell Brand Deported From Japan and Can’t Dig Out With Chopsticks
Russell Brand was paying a visit to see his lovely wife, Katy Perry, who was performing in Japan, but apparently he wasn’t welcome.
Perry tweeted Sunday that Brand was deported from Japan upon his arrival:
“So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed,”
An hour later, she tweeted,
“It was for priors from over 10 years ago!”
Russell seemed to take the incident in stride – tweeting away.
“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick,” he wrote.
“Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Apparently the deportation was a result of Brand’s past drug use and convictions.
What do you think? Should Brand have been deported?