- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Russell Brand Deported From Japan and Can’t Dig Out With Chopsticks
Russell Brand was paying a visit to see his lovely wife, Katy Perry, who was performing in Japan, but apparently he wasn’t welcome.
Perry tweeted Sunday that Brand was deported from Japan upon his arrival:
“So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed,”
An hour later, she tweeted,
“It was for priors from over 10 years ago!”
Russell seemed to take the incident in stride – tweeting away.
“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick,” he wrote.
“Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Apparently the deportation was a result of Brand’s past drug use and convictions.
What do you think? Should Brand have been deported?