- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Russell Brand Deported From Japan and Can’t Dig Out With Chopsticks
Russell Brand was paying a visit to see his lovely wife, Katy Perry, who was performing in Japan, but apparently he wasn’t welcome.
Perry tweeted Sunday that Brand was deported from Japan upon his arrival:
“So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed,”
An hour later, she tweeted,
“It was for priors from over 10 years ago!”
Russell seemed to take the incident in stride – tweeting away.
“Planning escape from Japanese custody. It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick,” he wrote.
“Stockholm syndrome kicking in. Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Apparently the deportation was a result of Brand’s past drug use and convictions.
What do you think? Should Brand have been deported?