- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jennifer Hudson to Publish Memoir About Weight Loss
American Idol alum, Jennifer Hudson, is set to publish her much anticipated memoir—focusing primarily on her recent and substantial weight loss. She will describe her regimen with Weight Watchers, motivation for losing weight, and in a bid to inspire other dieters, how to avoid relapse and weight gain.
The 29-year-old singer has lost 80 lbs since 2006 and has maintained her now lean and toned body. Dutton, the publisher of her forthcoming memoir, promises “the book will chronicle Hudson’s experience growing up in an environment where healthy living was not a priority” and “she’ll talk about her weight as she competed on American Idol and won her first Oscar, to her eventual decision to get healthy after the birth of her son, and her success losing weight with the help of Weight Watchers.”