- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Jennifer Hudson to Publish Memoir About Weight Loss
American Idol alum, Jennifer Hudson, is set to publish her much anticipated memoir—focusing primarily on her recent and substantial weight loss. She will describe her regimen with Weight Watchers, motivation for losing weight, and in a bid to inspire other dieters, how to avoid relapse and weight gain.
The 29-year-old singer has lost 80 lbs since 2006 and has maintained her now lean and toned body. Dutton, the publisher of her forthcoming memoir, promises “the book will chronicle Hudson’s experience growing up in an environment where healthy living was not a priority” and “she’ll talk about her weight as she competed on American Idol and won her first Oscar, to her eventual decision to get healthy after the birth of her son, and her success losing weight with the help of Weight Watchers.”