- Lindsay Lohan Faces Arrest Over Community Service
- Criminal Minds Season Finale Recap 5/6/15 – “The Hunt”
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
Jennifer Hudson to Publish Memoir About Weight Loss
American Idol alum, Jennifer Hudson, is set to publish her much anticipated memoir—focusing primarily on her recent and substantial weight loss. She will describe her regimen with Weight Watchers, motivation for losing weight, and in a bid to inspire other dieters, how to avoid relapse and weight gain.
The 29-year-old singer has lost 80 lbs since 2006 and has maintained her now lean and toned body. Dutton, the publisher of her forthcoming memoir, promises “the book will chronicle Hudson’s experience growing up in an environment where healthy living was not a priority” and “she’ll talk about her weight as she competed on American Idol and won her first Oscar, to her eventual decision to get healthy after the birth of her son, and her success losing weight with the help of Weight Watchers.”