- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Jennifer Hudson to Publish Memoir About Weight Loss
American Idol alum, Jennifer Hudson, is set to publish her much anticipated memoir—focusing primarily on her recent and substantial weight loss. She will describe her regimen with Weight Watchers, motivation for losing weight, and in a bid to inspire other dieters, how to avoid relapse and weight gain.
The 29-year-old singer has lost 80 lbs since 2006 and has maintained her now lean and toned body. Dutton, the publisher of her forthcoming memoir, promises “the book will chronicle Hudson’s experience growing up in an environment where healthy living was not a priority” and “she’ll talk about her weight as she competed on American Idol and won her first Oscar, to her eventual decision to get healthy after the birth of her son, and her success losing weight with the help of Weight Watchers.”