- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Open Marriage and Husband’s Girlfriend
Margaret Cho was on The Talk today, June 13, 2011 to promote the 3rd season of her television show, Drop Dead Diva.
While on the show, Margaret spoke about Tracy Morgan’s recent comments about what he would do if he found out his son was gay and she also discussed her open marriage.
“I am not gay, I am not straight…I’m just slutty.”
Cho, who has been married for 8 years, plans on being married forever. Cho confessed that she doesn’t feel that monogomy is an honest choice for her and also revealed her husband’s girlfriend of three years is one of her best friends.
Since Cho is always traveling, the relationship works for her.
What do you think about this arrangement?