- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Open Marriage and Husband’s Girlfriend
Margaret Cho was on The Talk today, June 13, 2011 to promote the 3rd season of her television show, Drop Dead Diva.
While on the show, Margaret spoke about Tracy Morgan’s recent comments about what he would do if he found out his son was gay and she also discussed her open marriage.
“I am not gay, I am not straight…I’m just slutty.”
Cho, who has been married for 8 years, plans on being married forever. Cho confessed that she doesn’t feel that monogomy is an honest choice for her and also revealed her husband’s girlfriend of three years is one of her best friends.
Since Cho is always traveling, the relationship works for her.
What do you think about this arrangement?