- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Open Marriage and Husband’s Girlfriend
Margaret Cho was on The Talk today, June 13, 2011 to promote the 3rd season of her television show, Drop Dead Diva.
While on the show, Margaret spoke about Tracy Morgan’s recent comments about what he would do if he found out his son was gay and she also discussed her open marriage.
“I am not gay, I am not straight…I’m just slutty.”
Cho, who has been married for 8 years, plans on being married forever. Cho confessed that she doesn’t feel that monogomy is an honest choice for her and also revealed her husband’s girlfriend of three years is one of her best friends.
Since Cho is always traveling, the relationship works for her.
What do you think about this arrangement?