- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Open Marriage and Husband’s Girlfriend
Margaret Cho was on The Talk today, June 13, 2011 to promote the 3rd season of her television show, Drop Dead Diva.
While on the show, Margaret spoke about Tracy Morgan’s recent comments about what he would do if he found out his son was gay and she also discussed her open marriage.
“I am not gay, I am not straight…I’m just slutty.”
Cho, who has been married for 8 years, plans on being married forever. Cho confessed that she doesn’t feel that monogomy is an honest choice for her and also revealed her husband’s girlfriend of three years is one of her best friends.
Since Cho is always traveling, the relationship works for her.
What do you think about this arrangement?