- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Margaret Cho Discusses Her Open Marriage and Husband’s Girlfriend
Margaret Cho was on The Talk today, June 13, 2011 to promote the 3rd season of her television show, Drop Dead Diva.
While on the show, Margaret spoke about Tracy Morgan’s recent comments about what he would do if he found out his son was gay and she also discussed her open marriage.
“I am not gay, I am not straight…I’m just slutty.”
Cho, who has been married for 8 years, plans on being married forever. Cho confessed that she doesn’t feel that monogomy is an honest choice for her and also revealed her husband’s girlfriend of three years is one of her best friends.
Since Cho is always traveling, the relationship works for her.
What do you think about this arrangement?