- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
What Motivated Jason Segel to Loss Weight? Video
Jason Segel stopped by the Late Show this week, to talk to David Letterman and to promote his new movie, Bad Teacher, also starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.
Jason, who recently lost 30 lbs. explained what motiviated the change. His assistant came into wake him for work and photographed his appearance which seemed to do the trick.
“My lowest moment came [when] I shot a movie in New Orleans,” the How I Met Your Mother star told Dave. “New Orleans is like, the best food and booze anywhere … I really took advantage of it.”
So one morning his assistant found him passed out in his hotel room, covered in Taco Bell wrappers.
“She took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become,” Segel, 31, says with a laugh. “That’s my former stomach.”
Letterman response: “Honest to God, Jason, this looks like a crime scene!”