- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
What Motivated Jason Segel to Loss Weight? Video
Jason Segel stopped by the Late Show this week, to talk to David Letterman and to promote his new movie, Bad Teacher, also starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.
Jason, who recently lost 30 lbs. explained what motiviated the change. His assistant came into wake him for work and photographed his appearance which seemed to do the trick.
“My lowest moment came [when] I shot a movie in New Orleans,” the How I Met Your Mother star told Dave. “New Orleans is like, the best food and booze anywhere … I really took advantage of it.”
So one morning his assistant found him passed out in his hotel room, covered in Taco Bell wrappers.
“She took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become,” Segel, 31, says with a laugh. “That’s my former stomach.”
Letterman response: “Honest to God, Jason, this looks like a crime scene!”