- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
What Motivated Jason Segel to Loss Weight? Video
Jason Segel stopped by the Late Show this week, to talk to David Letterman and to promote his new movie, Bad Teacher, also starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.
Jason, who recently lost 30 lbs. explained what motiviated the change. His assistant came into wake him for work and photographed his appearance which seemed to do the trick.
“My lowest moment came [when] I shot a movie in New Orleans,” the How I Met Your Mother star told Dave. “New Orleans is like, the best food and booze anywhere … I really took advantage of it.”
So one morning his assistant found him passed out in his hotel room, covered in Taco Bell wrappers.
“She took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become,” Segel, 31, says with a laugh. “That’s my former stomach.”
Letterman response: “Honest to God, Jason, this looks like a crime scene!”