- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
What Motivated Jason Segel to Loss Weight? Video
Jason Segel stopped by the Late Show this week, to talk to David Letterman and to promote his new movie, Bad Teacher, also starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.
Jason, who recently lost 30 lbs. explained what motiviated the change. His assistant came into wake him for work and photographed his appearance which seemed to do the trick.
“My lowest moment came [when] I shot a movie in New Orleans,” the How I Met Your Mother star told Dave. “New Orleans is like, the best food and booze anywhere … I really took advantage of it.”
So one morning his assistant found him passed out in his hotel room, covered in Taco Bell wrappers.
“She took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become,” Segel, 31, says with a laugh. “That’s my former stomach.”
Letterman response: “Honest to God, Jason, this looks like a crime scene!”