- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton Have Pet Nicknames for Each Other – Will They Become a Couple?
Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry have been even more popular since Prince William married Pippa’s sister, Kate Middleton.
The tabloids (and a million other people) would love to see the Pippa and Harry together.
The two of them are reportedly chummy and even have nicknames for each other. Pippa calls Harry, Captain Harry (which is his rank in the British Army) and Harry calls Pippa, Commando Pippa (a nickname she earned from the rumors of her not wearing underwear to the Royal Wedding surfaced).
Grazia UK (via the Daily Mail) is reporting that the Harry and Middleton have met a few times since the Royal Wedding in April and Harry even reportedly ended his best man’s speech with the line, “Pippa, call me.”
Pippa recently split from her long time beau, Alex Loudon, and Harry’s relationship with his longtime on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsea Davy is reportedly strained.
The insider is quoted saying,
“They speak on the phone all the time and have met up at least five times since the wedding, once for tea at his Clarence House apartments… She thinks he’s got a really cheeky sense of humor.”
The couple have been seen in public together when they were recently spotted at a restaurant in London where they spent a couple of hours talking.
What do you think – friends or more than friends???