- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton Have Pet Nicknames for Each Other – Will They Become a Couple?
Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry have been even more popular since Prince William married Pippa’s sister, Kate Middleton.
The tabloids (and a million other people) would love to see the Pippa and Harry together.
The two of them are reportedly chummy and even have nicknames for each other. Pippa calls Harry, Captain Harry (which is his rank in the British Army) and Harry calls Pippa, Commando Pippa (a nickname she earned from the rumors of her not wearing underwear to the Royal Wedding surfaced).
Grazia UK (via the Daily Mail) is reporting that the Harry and Middleton have met a few times since the Royal Wedding in April and Harry even reportedly ended his best man’s speech with the line, “Pippa, call me.”
Pippa recently split from her long time beau, Alex Loudon, and Harry’s relationship with his longtime on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsea Davy is reportedly strained.
The insider is quoted saying,
“They speak on the phone all the time and have met up at least five times since the wedding, once for tea at his Clarence House apartments… She thinks he’s got a really cheeky sense of humor.”
The couple have been seen in public together when they were recently spotted at a restaurant in London where they spent a couple of hours talking.
What do you think – friends or more than friends???