‘The Voice’ Winner is … Sneak Peek at the Prediction

*The Voice 2012 Season 2 Winner is here*

The winner of ‘The Voice’ will be announced tonight, but you don’t need to wait that long!!  According to a very good source, mystarstats.com, tonight’s winner will be Dia Frampton!!

Last week, they correctly predicted the four finalists,  Vicci Martinez from Team Cee Lo, Javier Colon from Team Adam, Beverly McClellan from Team and Christina, and Dia Frampton from Team Blake.

This week, using data compiled throughout the week, Dia Frampton will be named The Voice, receiving a recording contract and $100,000.  Following Dia will be, Javier Colon, Vicci Martinez and then Beverly McClellan.

Do think we have the order correct??  What are your predictions??  Click Here for the full recap and to see if we got it right!!

5 Responses to ‘The Voice’ Winner is … Sneak Peek at the Prediction

1. Sharon says:

Oh my! Javier is good, but Dia is FABULOUS. It’s NOT a popularity contest or a beauty contest. I believe that’s the whole point of this contest. Dia should have won hands down. But, really she won already. The people chose her song above al the rest. That’s the sign of the true winner.

2. Tricia says:

Yeah-ya!!! I totally called it! So happy for Javier… He deserved it! He’s worked really hard for years, & this was his last chance to attain his dream! I’m so happy for his wife & beautiful girls too! Such a blessing! Congrats Javier!

3. Tricia says:

I think it SHOULD be Javier- he’s amazing. But seeing how dia has been so popular on iTunes- this probably is a correct prediction, although Javier has been up there too! Besides those two being flipped, I think the last two are the correct order… I honestly think vicci didn’t get the best original. If I were her, I would have been disappointed… But it’s not like she could say that. Javier & dia’s originals were way better.

4. Dick throbbin says:

You Suck!!!!!

5. xtweeba says:

Unfortunately, I think you’re right. Dia sucks. Too bad America never gets it right with these popularity votes instead of voting for the best actual singer.