- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Getting Married?
Bad Teacher actress Cameron Diaz may have finally persuaded boyfriend Alex Rodriguez to walk down the aisle with her. According to Ok! magazine, Diaz has been successfully using reverse psychology on Rodriguez, who was unsure of making the commitment.
An insider close to Diaz and Rodriguez told Star that “Alex and Cameron broke up briefly this spring because he kept waffling on settling down with her and he complained she was getting too clingy and that he needed space … [so] Cameron tried a little reverse psychology on A-Rod.”
Diaz then flirted with her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake during the premiere of their movie Bad Teacher, even kissing Timberlake in front of photographers.
Following the premiere, Rodriguez promptly called Justin demanding to “know if he was going after Cam again” and “Justin swore up and down that he wasn’t.”
Diaz has been very open about how marriage is not important to her – leading me to question the “source”.
What do you think – do you believe there is an ounce of truth to this story?