- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Getting Married?
Bad Teacher actress Cameron Diaz may have finally persuaded boyfriend Alex Rodriguez to walk down the aisle with her. According to Ok! magazine, Diaz has been successfully using reverse psychology on Rodriguez, who was unsure of making the commitment.
An insider close to Diaz and Rodriguez told Star that “Alex and Cameron broke up briefly this spring because he kept waffling on settling down with her and he complained she was getting too clingy and that he needed space … [so] Cameron tried a little reverse psychology on A-Rod.”
Diaz then flirted with her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake during the premiere of their movie Bad Teacher, even kissing Timberlake in front of photographers.
Following the premiere, Rodriguez promptly called Justin demanding to “know if he was going after Cam again” and “Justin swore up and down that he wasn’t.”
Diaz has been very open about how marriage is not important to her – leading me to question the “source”.
What do you think – do you believe there is an ounce of truth to this story?